+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

lol_its_fun
    When Zora said that she kind of turned off when she learned that Evan is a millionaire, I was totally impressed and I LOVE YOU ZORA. How often can you find women like her these days? She deserves to have all the money. YEAH!
    However, I don't think Evan is good enough for Zora, that guy is too easy going. GOOD LUCK ZORA MY PRINCESS!

It is so satisfying to see the money given to someone non-materialistic, someone who could really use a better heating system in her apartment and money to help her relatives. *sigh* I was moved.
    Shayla:

Oh my God, I know , how sweet is she for that! I am sooo happy for Zora. I wouldn't have wanted the show to end any other way.

I think overall, I feel more satisfied w/ JM than with other Bachelor/Bachelorette shows.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Originally posted by Wolf
    Melissa was way too catty. She said Evan wasn't that charming when all through out the confessionals, she kept saying Evan seemed very charming. :rolleyes What a bitch!
    I thought she was being a good friend, trash talking the guy who just dumped her friend. What was she sopposed to say to Sara "oh my god the perfect man just dumped you"

I personally thought the whole show was stupid, I even dozed off at a couple points. If they hadn't kept promising a "shocking" twist, I would have been happier at the ending but as it was I was very disappointed, I wanted to be schocked not go "aw how sweet"
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I did like during the first hour, when they would introduce a new girl to talk about the montage of quirks they had. Like Melissa M's "oh my gods" and Allision's annoyed faces. Heidi is an annoying wench.

I also got the feeling the show was scripted, it just didn't seem to flow right. It goes right back to the disney/cinderella story. I think I just wasted several weeks watching this.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

welcome to all the new posters ...

IDeream, you should have posted a long time ago... you didn't look stupid at all

I find it interesting that for next weeks show it's being billed at the first time they (E&Z) see eachother since the finale.... I would assume they've talked on the phone if they are trying to keep their "relationship" going.

The twist was absolutely nothing.

Paul got on my nerves last night.... too much of a good thing...

I am so over trying to speculate what happened in the woods with sarah. It doesn't matter, and no matter what she came off as slutty.

Poor Heidi's boyfriend.

I was happy Evan picked Zora.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Patient Observer
    I was afraid for a minute that Zora was gonna be a b-itch and go to the ballroom only to tell Evan to kiss off! I myself liked the ending! Although it was fairly predictable, it was still gratifying to see those two together. Hope they still are.

Now, something I thought while watching that would have been really cool was for Fox to offer Zora a million *not* to show up, or nothing if she did. Then if she did choose to give up the million, tell Evan that just before presenting them both a million. That would have been cool!

Well, I am glad he picked Zora. Like a lot of people I thought he was going to turn her down at the beginning and it was all I could do not to yell "Freak" at the TV. (5 year old asleep, wanted to keep her that way ). I liked Zora's reaction in the ball room, too. She was genuine, told him off a little then accepted the ring. I like that he put it on her right hand instead of her left hand, shows he understands her a little. The twist wasn't as shocking as I thought (although I was proud of FOX for not attaching a rider like "for not dating" or "you must get married now").

Sara got what she deserved...could anyone else see her face get smaller and smaller the more he told her. I thought it was priceless, and all I could think of when she was talking to Melissa was "what a couple of catty wenches".

As for Heidi....run, boyfriend, run!

LOL...We didn't watch any of the show until the last half-hour of last night's finale! When we turned it on, Joe/Evan had apparently just told Sarah that she wasn't going to be "the one" and Melissa had come to help her pack. IMHO, it looks like we didn't miss much by not watching any of the series to that point.

And that "big twist" of an ending? Sure, it's nice to get $500K, but after all that FOX build-up, that was a major disappointment.

Originally posted by nlmcp
    I thought she was being a good friend, trash talking the guy who just dumped her friend. What was she sopposed to say to Sara "oh my god the perfect man just dumped you.
    Melissa just looked even stupider by contradicting her own comments about Evan.

I'm looking forward to the Aftermath Show because I want to see how Evan and Zora have been doing. It will be a bit hard since Evan has been making most of this 15 minutes of fame, but I really want those two to make it.

the "twist"

When Paul came out with the covered platter & told them he had a surprise for them, my husband yelled out "it's sarah's head in there!" I died laughing :
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread