+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

So, she said she wanted him anyway, and Fox gave them a million dollars? Yeesh, I said that one after the first episode...

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I don't care..it was hookey and mushy...I LOVE THE ENDING.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

okay... just wanted to apologize for saying "gay" lol... I *am* gay so I tend to not even think about things like that before I spout them off.... lol That was such a stupid ending!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I agree voyager I loved the ending as well. It was in my opinion perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better ending. To me it was just heart warming to watch. I hate to admit it but I even got a little misty eyed not many television shows can do that to me. This is the first dating contest show I have ever really watched and I am very pleased with it.
    I hope things work out for Evan and Zora. Hopefully they get to live out that happily ever after ending.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Fairy Tale Ending

Wow, I've had troubles posting here tonight, I keep getting error
    messages, etc., so sorry if there have been any duplicate posts by
    me.

Well I'm glad to see that Evan picked the right lady after all -- he
    picked quality over big ka-zong-a's.

I know some of you think it's stupid or hokey how it ended, but I
    thought it was very sweet. My reaction was 'AWWWWWWW....'

Oh, there's going to be an interview next week with Evan and Zora, where we get to find out how their relationship is going. I hope they didn't break up after the show.

Evan may not be the brightest, but at least he seems sweet. Unless,
    of course, it's revealed in the interview next week that he dumped
    Zora for some big chested bimbos....

I was somewhat disappointed with the ending since FOX kept building it up as a shocking twist.

Of course, I'm glad Zora won and that she got half of the million dollars, but it wasn't shocking that she would say 'yes' to Evan, and in the beginning the speculation was that either one would get the million dollars.

Sarah looked like she was in shock after he told her that he wasn't rich, but she hid her feelings since she knew she would be on national tv. The final blow was that he didn't pick her! I'm sure she would've liked the pleasure of dumping Evan, instead of the other way around.

And how classy was Evan with his explantion to Sarah? He was at a loss for words, and the funny thing is that that is nothing new.

It seemed to me that Melissa was allowed to help Sarah pack to see if Sarah would divulge her feelings about the whole lie. It sure worked. Sarah finally confessed that she actually did give Evan a BJ (or something to the effect) . I thought it was funny when she said at least she didn't feel as stupid as Mojo's poem and puzzle.

If Fox hadn't build the ending as the unbelievable shocking twist, I would've enjoyed the ending more. I'm still happy that Zora gets to walk away with 500K, and maybe have a successful relationship with Mr. Neanderthal. I'm also glad he got some money. I also hope their Fairy Tale continues...

Re: The Ending

Originally posted by gromit
    Oh no, I think he's going to pick Sarah after all.
    My initial guess was that he was going to pick Zora, but after watching how he was setting up Zora tonight, it sounded as though he was going to let her down gently and say, "no, I didn't pick you, sorry." -- so I wavered and though, "uh oh, he's going after Sarah after all, nooooooo!"

Melissa & Sarah After Sarah Gets Dumped

Originally posted by Wolf
    ... It seemed to me that Melissa was allowed to help Sarah pack to see if Sarah would divulge her feelings about the whole lie. It sure worked. Sarah finally confessed that she actually did give Evan a BJ (or something to the effect) . I thought it was funny when she said at least she didn't feel as stupid as Mojo's poem and puzzle. . . .
    In a way it was nice to get to see Sarah's reaction to things, but Melissa seemed catty, kind of trash talking Evan and the other women a little. Well, in a way, I can understand that, since I suppose that Melissa was trying to cheer Sarah up for not getting picked, but still, seeing women being catty on a reality t.v. show is hard for me to watch.

EDITED TO FIX type-o

That's exactly what I thought gromit. FOX planned it that way, and I fell for it. Zora looked like she was ready to accept that she lost.

Melissa was way too catty. She said Evan wasn't that charming when all through out the confessionals, she kept saying Evan seemed very charming. :rolleyes What a bitch!

+ Reply to Thread