+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Perhaps they just did a Survivor thing, and taped the ending later to avoid any leaks. We might find out next week.

She also said that her "first thought" was to sell the jewelry. She said that in "confessional" style interview, not in her kitchen. She revisited the topic in the kitchen scene.

I don't think it was scripted. If it were, we would have gotten a MUCH more entertaining reaction from Sara.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well it was an ok ending after all of that.

I would have paid big money to see Sarah and Melissa's face when they found out not only did Evan get money, but they blew 500 thou for themselves

When Paul came out with the covered platter & told them he had a surprise for them, my husband yelled out "it's sarah's head in there!" I died laughing
    Holly, that's the funniest thing I've read on this web board so far. I had a 2-minute laugh attack...just envisioning it.
    It's like the story of Salome' and the head of John the Baptist, but with the genders reversed... Of course, then Paul would've had to do the dance of the seven veils, and I'm not ready to witness what a frightening spectacle that would be.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, just finished the show, I too noticed the difference in shirts and ties. maybe they just used some stock footage from an earlier time.

the look on their faces was good when Paul gave them the check, I think I would have reacted in the same fashion, too stunned to believe it was real. It really gave me a laugh to watch that part, because I would have said the same thing, they were in dis-belief.

As for Sarah, I too think she may have gave the slight hummer out in the woods. just didn't finish the job. probly like "heres what you can expect later on" type of move.

Zora's end speech sounded like she had help. It was the same way that Evan did his speech to her.

The stone face that Sarah kept was good, but did you see how it fell when he turned to get up and leave. that was whne she really showed how dissapointed she was and then the fake act with Melissa that was for self esteem and show. Too bad girl, nice rack but bad personality.

Now to see what they say next week, what has Zora been doing all this time? We know they have been pimping evan out wherever and whenever they could. Is Zora put off by all that? we will see next week.

Originally posted by Paulie
    Interesting to see the way he approached talking to both women. He saved his big secret for the end with Zora and didn't go into great detail about what he really does do or what his annual salary is. For Sarah, he got that money thing out there right away and provided quite a bit of detail, then pretty much hightailed it out of there.
    I think he didn't explain it to Zora because she already knew what he did. Remember in Paris he slipped and said 3 wks ago he was driving bulldozers and in Corsica he was interested in the dirt movers.

That's true, but he covered that with his "well not three weeks ago, two years ago" lie.
    I'm sure that must have fooled her
    "That's Numberwang!"

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by fluff

That's true, but he covered that with his "well not three weeks ago, two years ago" lie.
    I'm sure that must have fooled her
    but was that before or after the music box gift? That may have been why she was so closed off and distant with him. she might have been running that over in her mind, wondering how much of that was a lie.

FORT Fanatic
    Did anyone notice that when Sarah was talking to Melissa, she paraphrased Evan's confession by saying "I'm a big loser, I don't have any money." I guess to Sarah, not having any money makes someone a big loser....

Also, in the "next week, on Joe Millionaire, the Aftermath" Evan is back wearing his plaid flannel shirt!

I would have given anything to have seen Sara, Mellisa and heck even Heidi's reaction to Even and Zora getting a check for a million. It would have been priceless.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I was wondering if everyone has the same opinion of construction workers as the people on JM and FOX. Being a carpenter, I thought my job was fairly respectable. Sure not a Lawyer, DR... But we do make a decent living, about 4X as reported by FOX. Maybe Evan was part time, I didnt catch most of the shows so I dont know much background.

+ Reply to Thread