+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evan on MAD TV

Evan on MAD TV

I missed it -- began watching the show too late, but here's some info
    ================
    MADtv episode #816, which is scheduled to air on February 22nd, will feature an appearance by FOX's newest reality star, Joe Millionaire. He is forced to choose between some of MADtv's best. The three finalists competing for his attention are none other than Lorraine Swanson, Anna Nicole Smith, and Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson. Here's the full report from MADtv.com:
    Joe Millionaire (Evan Marriott) and his butler, Paul Hogan, made a guest appearance at MADtv. The faux-millionaire shot a sketch in which he was required to make the not-so-pleasing choice between MADtv's Bunifa, Anna Nicole and Lorraine -- Yikes! Tune in Saturday, February 22 to see the girls of MADtv compete for love and money and to see Joe Millionaire's final choice.This should be a real treat for MADtv fans -- three classic characters together in one skit. Don't miss it!

I don't understand how you missed it if it will air on February 22nd. Or is it a 2 episode deal?
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Originally posted by Zaius
    I don't understand how you missed it if it will air on February 22nd. Or is it a 2 episode deal?
    It's already Feb 23 as I write this (it's after midnight). . . I live in Texas, in the United States, maybe there's a time difference between us, if that's what's confusing you?

The show came on at 10:00 pm, but I didn't start watching it until about 10:30 pm, so I'm guessing they showed the Evan Marriott guest appearance before 10:30.

My calendar says today is February the 15th.
    -- Unknown

My calendar says today is February the 15th.
    So it is the 15th (well, the 16th now since it's after midnight here), LOL. But today's newspaper (in the TV section) said that Marriott was supposed to be on *tonight's* MAD TV.

Originally posted by gromit
    So it is the 15th (well, the 16th now since it's after midnight here), LOL. But today's newspaper (in the TV section) said that Marriott was supposed to be on *tonight's* MAD TV.
    Post Script. And when tonight's MAD TV credits were going off, I saw mention of "Joe Millionaire," like the name of the company who provided his outfit or whatever.

Ah I see. I was getting worried - I had lots of things to do by the 22nd
    -- Unknown

Ah I see. I was getting worried - I had lots of things to do by the 22nd
    Well, sorry about that. Ever since I quit my job a few months ago, I don't closely keep track of dates.

Well, if I'm wrong, maybe I haven't missed the Marriott appearance and I can see it on next week's MAD TV?

I don't think you're wrong, my Yahoo TV Listings say he's coming on "Tonight, February 15th". I'm sorry you missed it, I'll tell you if it was worth it (as I am on the west coast).
    -- Unknown

I don't think you're wrong, my Yahoo TV Listings say he's coming on "Tonight, February 15th". I'm sorry you missed it, I'll tell you if it was worth it (as I am on the west coast).
    Okay, I'd certainly appreciate a recap of what his guest appearance was like!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast