+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evan on MAD TV

Ok so the Millionaire bit started with Paul the butler saying that they had to find 3 women stupid enough to come back for a Joe Millionaire II and they did: Lorraine Swanson, Anna Nicole Smith, and Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson. Anna Nicole Smith runs around with her late husband's ashes in an urn, Lorraine Swanson is an old woman wearing very little, and Bunifa just freaks out a lot. Joe plays it straight and says he can't pick any of them and that after seeing Lorraine he will never be able to have an erection again. Eventually Evan picks Bunifa and she freaks out some more, both before and after hearing that Joe is not a millionaire.

I thought it was ok, not very funny though
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Thanks for the recap, Zaius!

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    I saw that. And although I realize that Mad TV is a spoof show, Evan cant act worth #$@%. The only funny part was seeing Lorraine in her bra and underwear!

Phew! All that time travel at the beginning of the thread had me feeling all dizzy. Now I don't know what day it is!

Hee...anyhoo, I did happen to catch the MadTV ep, and my God a plank of wood is more capable of dramatic expression than Evan. How did he manage to pull off the huge $50 million lie for weeks, I have no idea!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I think the only way he was able to keep the secret is because he didn't spend much time with the girls. He was only around them during the dates, and they were almost always talking about themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12