+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viewers Vow "Millionaire" Boycott

never said that Stevie wasn't a girl!

ok - having sex with the wrong "people"... is that more pc?
    sorry, guess i just assumed. anyway, the point is the same either way.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    im not so much bcked that he didnt make his decision but that the whole friggin show was recaps! they could have had another date with each girl or SOMETHING! jmo

You've hit the nail on the head!!
    No one would've expected it to have been 100% totally new footage on the show when it is so close to the end. The big problem was that there was virtually NO new footage at all. I think that he had a walk in the woods with them both and that was about all that was new, but to be honest I'd already turned into a brain dead zombie and didn't take it in at all. Only reading Bills "recrap" has helped me recall exactly what I did see.

I was disapointed with last weeks show, but i guess they knew ratings would be high, so they figured they could stretch it to one more week. I definitly wont be boycotting the show, im way to curious I do think he could have at least taken them on one more date at LEAST *lol*

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by broken_pryncess
    really guys, is there such a thing as BAD sex??? i think not.
    you got that right, the worse sex I ever had was just wonderful

I knew that it wasn't the final episode, but I had a serious problem with their pre-commercial promos.

More than once (and this can be verified in my latest article) they said that Joe was going to choose.

I won't be surprised if the twist is basically nothing. They've done everything they could think of to keep us tuned in - many of things being blatant lying. Why stop now?

FORT Fanatic
    Oh yes, bad sex does exist.

They said Evan was going to make his decision, they didn't tell us they were going to SHOW what it was....

I am going to watch Monday because there is supposed to be a reunion of all the girls....I am hoping to see blood.

Incorrigible by Nature
    I like the idea of taping the 2 hours and then fast forwarding through all of the blasted commercials. I swear, I can take a shower, blow dry my hair, do my nails and balance my checkbook during the commercial breaks they have for JM!

And, call my cynical, but I'm suspicious of the "so called twist". Fox has pulled enough stinky-sneakies lately so that I don't believe a thing they say anymore! Just you wait - it'll be one hour and 45 minutes of recaps (AND commercials) and then 15 minutes of Evan choosing and breaking the news (and MORE commercials) and the "twist" will be something like video all of the other women back for one last comment.

Or, if you're REALLY boycotting the show, then don't watch, but tune in for Bill's recap - you at least know THAT will be worth paying attention to, even if the episode sucks, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast