+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viewers Vow "Millionaire" Boycott

I watched this show from the very beginning. I am not going to get mad at fox and lose out on watching the expression of all the women.

Oh yes I will be sitting in front of the TV on Monday night waiting for the twist.

Yep, I can't resist watching to see those womens faces when they find out the truth (or at least what we have been told is the truth) about Evan. Although I definately do not want to sit through 2 hours of recaps.
    Hope the twist is as good as they make out

Welcome toybox56 and ladyofthelake!

I'm still watching it. I'm not that mad. But I'll be glad when it's over.

I was pretty ticked off. Probably stupid to get mad at something like that but, I was anyway. I'm still going to watch Monday's show but, I'm recording it so I can fast forward through recap stuff and those dreadful commercials. I'll be glad when it's over too. It's like bad sex.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, I have a hard time getting upset about things going on on reality TV with all that is going on these days.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Sometimes when watching these shows I feel like I am driving by an accident. No matter how bad it looks....I keep watching.

Thanks for the welcome Monika

I'll watch, I'll just make sure to do something else at the same time so it isn't a total waste
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by StevieM
    I was pretty ticked off. Probably stupid to get mad at something like that but, I was anyway. I'm still going to watch Monday's show but, I'm recording it so I can fast forward through recap stuff and those dreadful commercials. I'll be glad when it's over too. It's like bad sex.
    oh! come on! how on earth can you compare watching joe millionaire to having sex??? you've been having sex with the wrong girls, stevie! and, really guys, is there such a thing as BAD sex??? i think not.

anyway, i will definitely be sitting in front of the tv for the full two hours. i've not come this far and endured all this just to give up now.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

BP, Stevie might be a girl....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast