+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: All the rumors - together in one place

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    They did say the ending was very twisted. Marrying a headless woman would be pretty twisted.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Originally posted by Invisigoth
    They did say the ending was very twisted. Marrying a headless woman would be pretty twisted.
    But a headless woman would be prefect for Evan...she wouldn't have to hear him or look at him. Maybe the last woman on the show tried to run away and that was the only way to stop her?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by Geneavieve

Who in their right mind would marry someone they hardly know? They must be caught up in the fairy tale aspect, a modern day Wizard of Oz experience.
    Reality obviously has not set in....
    Welcome to the site Jenn.

I agree.
    It is rather ridiculous to think two people who had just met would get married.
    Dating, having a relationship I can understand, but marriage???!!!

The only one I can see willing to marry him so soon would be Mojo. :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They showed that pic with head intact on Entertainment Tonight last week. ( I really don't watch it all the time honestly)It was simply one of Evans old modelling gigs where he played groom.
    As for the wedding , they asked him point blank if was married to someone on the show and he kind of laughed and said he couldn't confirm or deny it.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I have to agree at this point Miss F.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-24-2003 at 04:57 PM.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Even if she knew that he isn't rich?

LG.
    Originally posted by enygma

As for the wedding , they asked him point blank if was married to someone on the show and he kind of laughed and said he couldn't confirm or deny it.
    OK, that proves it. Evan is not married to anyone from the show. If he had actually been "caught" during the interview he would have frozen up and not been able to laugh or answer, just like if someone asked him a "toughie" like what is your middle name. He's not quick enough on his feet to have recovered that nicely if there was any "truth" which had been uncovered.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I would not be so quick to doubt it. He waaaay over played the flirting with the hosts. I think this was just a fumbly evasive tactic. All of this is surely an attempt to keep interest in a poorly put together show. We will see though.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Evan certainly seems to have been enjoying his time in the spotlight with the female hosts of the entertainment shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread