+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: All the rumors - together in one place

Latest Globe Magzine (possible spoiler)

I was shopping today, and while in the check out line waiting for my turn, I picked up the latest Globe news rag, as it had Joe Millionaire stuff on its cover. I put it back when I was done reading it rather than buy it, so I'm going on memory here.

The good people at The Globe claim to know how the show ends, who Joe / Evan really picks.

According to the Globe --
    Evan picked Zora. They got married in a super secret wedding ceremony in that chateau in France, and they each had to sign a contract stating that should they reveal any of this info before the last show, it would result in a huge fine.

The article said that the marriage ceremony was not legally binding, since the French government/legal system does not recognize the sort of ceremony they had (I forgot exactly why).

I was unclear from reading this article if Evan and Zora really got married -- whether they got married in France or where ever, since the reporter made it sound as though the nuptials were held only for the viewing audience, to make us feel warm and fuzzy.

It was said that Zora is a "psychic" and that she knew from the very start that Evan was not a millionaire.

On the cover of the Globe is a photo of Evan in a tuxedo holding a woman who is wearing a wedding gown; her face has a black box on it, but I noticed her hair is straight and brown, and the only one of the 3 girls who has straight, brown hair is Zora.

There were side bars in this story; one talked about Zora, the other one discussed Mojo. In the Zora piece, one of her friends was interviewed and said, "Zora thought Evan was really sweet but that he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

The Mojo sidebar essentially said that most people think that she's a gold digger. The author quoted a guy from a JM fan site who said that he knew Mojo very well, and (I think it said) that she used to be a waitress at "Hooter's" restaurant chain.

She knew most guys would find her attractive and buy her stuff. This same guy also claimed that Mojo once dated a guy -- who he called "Joe Thousandaire"-- just for his money, but once his $$$ dried up, she dumped him.

The author of this article admitted that two other sources claim that Evan did NOT pick Zora, so make of all this what you will.

What If...?

Driving along the other day and letting my mind wander, and I started to think about the "surprise" ending for JM that some Fox Television executives have hinted at, and that we've heard rumors about.

Then, suddenly, it hit me--Why should Evan's "secret" go one-way? What if at least one of the women remaining has been let in on Evan's secret?

If anyone, it would be Zora, who would be curious to see whether Evan can be honest and admit the sham before he's forced.

It would explain--for me, at least--the strange silences during dates when Evan's tried to show off his "wealth" (She doesn't like the fact he still pretends to be something he's not), and the odd remarks about not being able to trust him (She's trying to see if he'll just come out with it when put on the spot, or if he's going to continue the lie).

Just a wild thought. And if it's been brought up before here in another forum, my apologies, but I wouldn't be surprised at this type of ending:

Evan: I have something to tell you--I'm not worth $50 million.

Zora: I know.

Originally posted by fluff
    I;ve never heard anything referred to as a hummer other than the huge waste of money vehicle.
    Same here!

Thankfully we have others here to educate us. These were the things they never taught me in college

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    god, I hope you didn't hit anyone while driving, this involved way too much thought...

Yeah, bro, I'm the kind of guy driving down the street while cars swerve and honk behind me, crashing into each other with fiery explosions as I drive off tapping the steering wheel and humming a Steve Miller Band song.

Me (singing out of tune): Some call me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of Love...

Other driver: Hey! Watch out, ya freakin' #$%*@!

[Sounds of crashing and honking and explosions.]

Me: ...cause I'm here, right here, right here...And I'm a Joker, a smoker, a midnight toker...I get my lovin' on the run...

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man I can see it now, you and the little woman

Ma: these people sure drive bad pa
    Pa: yep I never had me an accident, caused a hell of alot, but never had me one

Re: What If...?

Your theory about one woman already knowing that he's poor is very interesting.

Re: your absent minded driving style. I hope we don't live in the same state, I'd hate to be on the road with you

I heard that the picture of "Joe" with the bride was taken a while back when he was modelling.
    I think we do have a thread about this somewhere.

I just can't see Zora marrying him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm, I think it's possible.

Do you think she knew the secret all along?
    If so, the whole ending would have been shot if Evan had ditched her earlier on.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread