+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: All the rumors - together in one place

Maybe it's coming up in one of the next two episodes? There are two more, right?

You could be right John. At this point I believe that he will pick Zora, and that Sarah is doing whatever she needs to in order to get more jewelry... there will be more loan talk in the coming days for her.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    Re #1 - I wouldn't be surprised if it was Melissa in the next ep. Didn't we see some bedroom scene w her coming up next?
    Re #3 - I don't doubt that for a sec!

FORT Regular
    I don't buy the Paul vs. Evan thing. I think the motivation of that "plot line" is that a lot of people like Paul and dislike Evan. Thus, the idea of the two people disliking each other is a logical desire.

It seems to me that Paul actually likes Evan and I dare say, pities him. It also seems like Evan relies very heavily on Paul for help, advice, etc.

They seem to almost have a paternal-filial relationship.
    -Aristotle

Threshold RPG - Where Role playing isn't a feature, it's a requirement!

http://www.threshold-rpg.com

FORT Regular
    Ah, so it was just a misleading bit of video then. What a surprise... not.

So, what was the big revelation about Evan and things he is hiding?
    -Aristotle

Threshold RPG - Where Role playing isn't a feature, it's a requirement!

http://www.threshold-rpg.com

I always thought Paul and Evan seemed to get on ok.

Evan seems to lean on Paul for support and advice concerning his wardrobe selections in particular.

If Paul really is a butler and really wasn't in on the secret of the show then I highly doubt he would make a comment like that within ear shot of the person who,in effect for the duration of this show, is his boss.
    I think that's mist unprofessional.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Evan is a pretty hard person to NOT like. Yeah, he's dumb, but he's good natured.

Look at his date with Melissa. She was a complete brat and he still managed to be upbeat. Same with Zora.

I think he's a good guy and someone that is very hard to actually dislike. Contrast Evan to Alex from the first Bachelor.. and well, there ya go.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    Originally posted by catspajammas

So Evan is left standing there with a "deer in the headlights" gaze..as Zora and the butler stroll off into the sunset.....to live happily ever after on his meager 400,000 year salary....

(THAT would make my day!!!!!) [/B]

OH YEAH!!! love it cats! poor poor Evan!

I think Paul and Evan get along fine.

Paul figured out this guy is a wing-nut right around the first hour he knew him, so I don't see why they would suddenly have conflict over that.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

longboarder
    I've posted it before, but it bares repeating: the perfect ending is that the "Evan is gay" rumor is true and that he and Paul (who really has $50 million) fall in love, move to Orange County and open a massage service for construction workers.

+ Reply to Thread