+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: All the rumors - together in one place

BigCat and Welcome to the FORT!

We must be on the same wave-length because that is exactly my thinking. Melissa is a better candidate to put up a drama after learning that Evan has zilch. (imo)

Of course, if she's booted next week, Sarah will also make a great "winner".

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I think Melissa would be Most Likely To Blow a Gasket when it's revealed that Evan is not rich. And I think that's why she's still there. I don't know if it's Fox's manipulation or Evan's, but really, if/when she does freak out, does it really matter?

Zora wins! Finds out Evan has no money. She says what the heck, falls for him, they get married and live happily ever after!

Melissa M. opens her own "Exotic Cigarette" shop and makes a killing.

Sarah opens a specialty "Rope & Duct Tape" emporium in LA and find a huge market with the entertainment crowd.

Mojo becomes a critically acclaimed poet and wins the literary Pulitzer Prize. She does meet a man that can handle the "Mojo" and marries Bill Clinton in a private ceremony in New York.

Paul the butler gets Alex the host pregnant and they get married in private ceremony in Las Vegas.
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

Princess

(except that I wouldn't wish Paul to get Alex)

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I love these endings, I am sure they are much more creative than FOX's will ever be.

My problem is that when I started watching I just assumed that I wouldn't like any of these women. Then there was quiet, pretty unassuming Zora getting the short end of the stick the first night with the dresses and saying it was okay. Well, I was hooked and wanted her to win and show those gold-diggers.

Now I don't know. On one hand I still want Evan to choose her as the best but on the other hand I really want to see the other two's reaction when there is NO money. Melissa would be the best to watch when she thinks she hooked him. Sarah would be good to watch when she loses to MELISSA and ZORA.

I like Zora falling in love with a cameraman cause Evan doesn't deserve her.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Tabloid Thursday

Once again, tabloid Thursday on "Good Day Live". All of these stories should hit newsstands tomorrow.

1) Evan received "sexual favors" from a girl in exchange for keeping her for another round. Could this be Sarah?

2) The Smoking Gun story about Sarah will be detailed.

3) Evan and Paul the Butler almost come to blows. Apparently, Evan told Paul that he was making him look stupid in front of the girls, and Paul said something like "That's not terribly hard to do." Word is they can't stand each other.

Go, Paul! You rule!

I think that's hilarious, myself (#3). Paul is clearly doing everything he can not to pummel Evan into dust.

LG.

Paul decks Evan and rides off on a horse. Evan can't get on one without knocking his head on the saddle and falls into a pile of steaming crap.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

This is too funny.

I wouldn't be shocked to know that Sarah may have negotiated her way into the next round, and let's face it, there is pretty decent incentive for her to do so if the jewels are real.

But given the premise of the show, I would have to believe they would show that conversation, so I surprisingly, I suspect that the tabloid de jour might be lacking in evidence.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread