+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evan's Reaction to Sarah's Dirty Pics?

Evan's Reaction to Sarah's Dirty Pics?

There was supposed to be an interivew on Entertainment Tonight a week or two ago where Mary Hart was going to ask Evan for his reaction on Sarah's kinky films. I missed it. Can anyone here tell me what he said? I did find other sources about it, though, such as (this is from Access Hollywood):
    ==== BEGIN ARTICLE EXCERPT ===
    Joe Millionaire: Fact or Fiction?

Evan Marriott, a.k.a. Joe Millionaire, stopped by Access Hollywood's set to chat again with our own Nancy O'Dell. The hot topic this time around was the foot-fetish videos that were shot by contestant Sarah Kozer while she was in law school. Plus, Joe went a round of "fact or fiction" to dispel some of those rumors that are floating around.

When asked what he thought about all the stuff that has come out recently about Sarah, Joe told Nancy: "I don't know what to think, it has nothing to do with me. I mean, what she eats doesn't make me fat, so I'm not worried about it. I've seen the photos, I don't think they're all that bad."

Joe might have seen the photos, but what about videos?
    Well, Sarah told Access that the direct-to-video films, which included tied-up tickling and various foot fetish plots, were just an innocent way for her to help pay for law school.

"I understand that maybe someone is interested in looking at it because they have this particular fetish, but to me, I thought, 'To each his own,' as long as I'm not compromising my principles," said Sarah.
    READ THE REST AT
    http://accesshollywood.msn.com/tv/02...llionaire3.asp
    ==== END ARTICLE EXCERPT ===

Re: Evan's Reaction to Sarah's Dirty Pics?

Originally posted by gromit

"I understand that maybe someone is interested in looking at it because they have this particular fetish, but to me, I thought, 'To each his own,' as long as I'm not compromising my principles," said Sarah.
    I think her only "principle" was that she'll do anything for money.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar
    The question is has she in fact paid for law school. I have not seen any mention of her actually being a lawyer. Maybe she decided she liked shoes better?

Originally posted by mommylee3
    The question is has she in fact paid for law school. I have not seen any mention of her actually being a lawyer. Maybe she decided she liked shoes better?
    ... and strappy things...

Yes - has Sarah really gone to law school? Can anyone verify which law school she went to?

Also - on the show her occupation is listed as "an assistant to mortgage broker". Now I don't know too much about that industry, but why would a mortgage broker need an assistant? Maybe she's just a secretary/receptionist...?? I thought I've read somewhere that she supposedly went to college.

She really went to law school, but I'm not sure that she graduated or took the Bar Exams.

JR.
    Originally posted by emilystrange
    Maybe she's just a secretary/receptionist...??
    That would be my guess, a lot of people want to have a cool title now to make themselves seem more important.

Originally posted by mommylee3
    Foot fetish/shoes...maybe she should sell shoes, then she could play with feet all day & get paid for it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I thought they listed her occupation as "assistant/designer", whatever that is...What is the story with this woman? I guess you can't just put gold digger on your resume.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast