+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What a waste of an hour!

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar

What a waste of an hour!

Wow I cant believe I sat through the whole hour of NOTHING!!! What was the purpose of this episode?: Im sure they are trying to get a bigger audience for next weeks show but Im telling ya I almost dont even wanna watch next week(but of course I will). All I can say is BIG DISAPOINTMENT!

Agreed! The only thing I liked was the preview of next week's show, where they're going to interview the 18 ladies who were previously kicked off.

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    At least we know next week will be the final decision! Time to end the suffering! LOL

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yes the most useless hour next to the Survivor recap weeks. We knew they were taking lessons from Mark B.
    A total waste. I thought at least it would end with the choice, but not the truth.

I'm with you guys. I can't believe I wasted one hour of my life to watch clips of Zora's and Sarah's previous dates.

B O R i N G

That's what I thought Eny.
    It was really annoying to get neithre the choice or the revelation.

Next week should be pretty good with the eliminated women giving their views.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Wolf
    I'm with you guys. I can't believe I wasted one hour of my life to watch clips of Zora's and Sarah's previous dates.

B O R i N G
    I forgot to add that I cheated: during the "flash back parts" of Joe Millionaire, I flipped to CBS and watched parts of "Everybody Loves Raymond."

at least I got to see Heidi the Bread bag lady one more time
    Who needs all those Southern votes. those people all represent the Extra Chromosome crowd

Sattva

Boring!!!!

I agree that this was the most boring hour ever on reality tv. I am seriously thinking of taping it next week or perhaps turning it on in the last few minutes to see the end result. Fox has really screwed up these last couple of episodes, and it's never been great fun or suspense!:O

Sattva
    One more thing, does anyone have any idea of what the twist at the end might be?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast