+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What a waste of an hour!

I forgot to add that I cheated: during the "flash back parts" of Joe Millionaire, I flipped to CBS and watched parts of "Everybody Loves Raymond."
    Wish I did. Geez.

And I agree with Paulie. It was so thrilling to see flashbacks from week. :rolleyes Not to mention the ever expanding opening!

At least when Mark Burnett does a recap he has the courtesy to TELL us it's a recap.

And even the big dates? A walk in the woods? Big whoop.

He obviously likes Sarah better. Stupid on his part, because Sarah isn't going to want to stay with him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I am not sure he likes Sarah better really.

I think he feels as though she's out of his league. Which really, they both are.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I agree.
    He does seem to have it in his head that the Sarah is classy.
    Not sure why he thinks that really.
    Even taking into consideration only the times Evan has spent with her 9ignore what we know about the bondage and how catty she can be with the other women) she still doesn't seem overly classy to me
    "That's Numberwang!"

She doesn't seem classy to me either... but she has him snowed.

Evan equates class with expensive taste. Zora is much classier than Sarah could ever hope to be. Real class is not whoring yourself out to a man with money.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Exactly.

His expression at the dinner last week (and again last night :rolleyes) when she was ordering wine etc. was classic.

He thinks she's classy because she doesn't want her wine to "grapy"! Did he forget their "woods escapade" [sarcasm] she just exuded class then [/sarcasm]
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's actually pretty sad.

Evan is always going on about how he wants someone to genuinely like him for him. Anything Zora says in the confessionals is what a good person Evan is and it's all character driven. Anything Sarah says in confessionals is about how he's rough around the edges, but she can change him... and she's made NUMEROUS references to his money.

The worst things is, I think he believes Sarah likes him more.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The woods escape was really classy (slurp, ahhh)
    I'm not sure "not too grapey" is a proper sommelier term
    Every one at our house burst out laughing when they replayed the "she likes strappy things" bit.

I wished I had watched Raymond too.

Ooooh! I was SEVERELY pissed last night! I tried to get on here to rant, but the server was too busy evertime I tried...Anyway, they could have at least thrown us a bone & let us know who he picked, even if we had to wait a week to get the reaction. Of course, that's FOX for ya! Maybe that's the twist ~ the joke's on us, the public. Not really, I don't think that's the twist, I'm just mad right now!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    Originally posted by nlmcp
    well that is an hour of my life I will never get back. Luckily I was also working on some paperwork so it wasn't a total waste (but pretty close) The Fox news here had a little tiny comment after Evan's ex girlfriend talking about how honest he normally is, about how Paul hated Evan and loved to make fun of him and make life a little hard for him. Anyone else see anything like that on their Fox station??

They said they were going to interview Evans Ex after the show but Im telling ya when the show ended I was pretty disgusted and changed the channel! SO I missed it.

FORT Fanatic
    Luckily for me, I taped it and just fast forwarded to the end, but I am annoyed that I taped over a perfectly good episode of Buffy for JM this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast