+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What a waste of an hour!

Maybe Joe is a millionaire after all and this was all a set up to see if they were after his money
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Incorrigible by Nature
    I am SO ANNOYED! Tricking us into watching a rehashed hour of the previous dates and then throwing in a teaser about a huge "twist" coming up next week! I feel so manipulated!!!

lol_its_fun
    what a rip off!

I don't know. I was pretty thrilled to see the details of the big French Riviera dates since I only saw those LAST WEEK!!

BTW, lif, I love the grumbling guy av.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie
    Snorefest!

Here's a thought I had last night regarding the twist . . . .

What if there are actually TWO diamonds, and Joe tells both of the girls that they are the one and then waits around to see which one of the two will show up?????

But wait! That's not all. What if - after he tells them the truth and while they are waiting to decide what to do, the producers (or whoever) gives them a choice of something substantial - maybe monetary (like a half-million) or Joe. That way, Joe will see which one of them - if either - will show up and choose him instead of choosing the money they were offered . . .

Just a random thought . . . .

=becky
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

well that is an hour of my life I will never get back. Luckily I was also working on some paperwork so it wasn't a total waste (but pretty close) The Fox news here had a little tiny comment after Evan's ex girlfriend talking about how honest he normally is, about how Paul hated Evan and loved to make fun of him and make life a little hard for him. Anyone else see anything like that on their Fox station??
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Nope Nancy, I didn't

Paul not liking Evan... that's pretty funny.

I actually got my husband to watch the last few episodes, and last night even though some of it was new to him he was not a happy guy.

I think it actually had more commercials than usual. One set was at least 4 and a half minutes long. ARG!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Sleeping with George W
    What y'all said. Ugh.

You're right about the commercials Cali, there were so many last night.
    Fox obviously realised that JM was getting a lot of viewers and making a lot of money.They might well have asked the producers to cobble together last night's show purely for the ratings it would generate from people thinking we would at least see who he chose.

It was a complete swizz.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast