+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From ET: A 'Joe Millionaire' Preview!

From ET: A 'Joe Millionaire' Preview!

A 'Joe Millionaire' Preview!

February 10, 2003
    Only one more week to go and we'll find out which of the two remaining babes, SARAH or ZORA, EVAN MARRIOTT picks for his final choice on "Joe Millionaire." But tonight at 9 on FOX, the ladies are in for some real soul-searching.

"This is the point in the show where I am down to two and I have to pull them aside and kind of get pretty deep with them, and, you know, find out what they're about," Evan tells our MARY HART. "Just find out which one is for me, and find out which one I have chemistry with."

After weeks of wining and dining beautiful women who believe he is a millionaire, Evan eliminated finalist No. 3, MELISSA M., last Monday. In a two-hour finale on Feb. 17th, he'll pick one of the two remaining ladies and then reveal the truth about himself -- that he is a construction worker with a limited income, not a dashing playboy with 50 million big ones. Was he nervous about telling "the One"?

"You know, at first I thought it was difficult," he says. "And then it was actually just a weight off my shoulders when I explained it."

Although Evan couldn't tell Mary just who his final choice is, he did reveal whom his parents are rooting for: "Mom, no matter what the tabloids say or whatever she has in her past, likes Sarah. Dad likes brunettes. So Dad's like, 'Oh, I hope you picked Zora.' So, they're divided. But Mom thinks Zora's sweet. And Dad says, 'You know, Sarah's a good looking girl.' So, I think they have mixed feelings."

For the latest on "Joe Millionaire," watch tonight's ET! And tune in to ET tomorrow when Mary introduces Evan to a special celebrity guest right here on our stage!

Oh, God...just let the show be over already!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    : "Mom, no matter what the tabloids say or whatever she has in her past, likes Sarah

yeah, I bet mom thinks, well at least if he gives her a hard time she can always tie him up and leave.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yeah ok Mom . If one of my sons came home with a girl who had done dozens of those movies, I would be showing her the door. Zora would be both my mom choice and my personal choice.

So, what exactly is the point of watching tonight if nothing happens? I don't think I'm going to give FOX the ratings. This is crap.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar
    I am the mom of 2 boys and a daughter and I can guarantee that if my sons came home with Sarah especially after I had seen her behaviour on television I would have a cow. I have to think I have raised my boys better than to be blinded by looks. Of course I hope that my boys know the difference between real and fake personas. Who knows though I have never had the "extra brain" that men have so I don't really fully understand how he is so sucked in by Sarah.

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    lol @ extra brain!

eny
    FORT Fogey

Joe was on both ET and Access Hollywood. He's in new York right now at Fashion Week. He's really taking advantage of his 15 min.

Sattva
    Originally posted by lobeck
    Oh, God...just let the show be over already!

Couldn't agree more! This is turning into torture!!!! How bored can we all become with the endless rehashing and lack of action?

Originally posted by enygma

Joe was on both ET and Access Hollywood. He's in new York right now at Fashion Week. He's really taking advantage of his 15 min.
    He's at something called Fashion Week? Let us hope he's not modeling kinky underwear that looks like it's used for torture purposes.

Not that I'm necessarily against built guys posing in swimwear or regular undies --hubba hubba and all that -- but that crap Marriott wore in "California Muscle?" It's *scary*. I don't see many women (and yes, I'm a female) being turned on by that crap. Maybe it's supposed to appeal to gay dudes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast