+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 More Episodes, not just 1 more

FORT Regular

2 More Episodes, not just 1 more

A lot of people seem to be operating under the impression that next week is the last episode. It isn't.

Next week is a 1 hour episode as usual.

The following week is the final episode which is 2 hours long. It is in that episode that he makes his final choice and drops "the bomb."

Does anyone know exactly what will take place next week? I am assuming he will go on two more dates to try and help get to know them better.

Then the following week perhaps another date with each and then his final decisions and the "news."

That would mean he has two more dates each (and approximately 30 minutes of tv coverage for each) and then an hour to handle the selection, the admissions to both of them, and the fallout.

Of course, there also seems to be enough time for there to be some kind of "wild card" situation if FOX made the effort to spice things up.
    -Aristotle

Threshold RPG - Where Role playing isn't a feature, it's a requirement!

http://www.threshold-rpg.com

I saw that there were two more episodes but I couldn't figure out why. But I think you're on to something - keep the suspense up a little longer by not showing his decision until the very last episode. I mean, why spill it in the next episode, then follow up with a two-hour episode? Talk about anti-climactic.

Maybe after it's all over, they'll have interviews with some of the girls who were eliminated. You know, to get their feelings about being eliminated from the deceit? It might be interesting to see whether they are relieved or pissed.

Oh, and maybe they'll announce his decision relatively early in the last episode and spend lots of time on the fallout. Hmm.

Patient Observer
    The first hour of the two hour finale on the 17th is a series recap.

As long as there isn't a cheesy pedastal where he meets them at the end.. a la the Bachelor, I'm fine with it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

*groan groan grumble grumble*

TWO more? This show is just plain disgusting.

Ah yes Kylie, but that's what makes it such fun!

I like Evan and Zora though.. and Sarah is even more fun to hate than Mojo or Heidi.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hmmm. I think he does make his choice next week, but that he doesn't tell her about the real him until the final show.

I could be wrong though.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Patient Observer
    I think you're correct Bill...he chooses next week, then the following week he tells the truth to her. Should be fun fun fun! lol

FORT Newbie
    Geez 3 more hours of this crappola. It's already about 7 episodes too long.
    Sheit or get off the pot.

They're going to make a whole show out of him confessing?

That could be great or deadly dull.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast