+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 More Episodes, not just 1 more

Originally posted by Lander
    The first hour of the two hour finale on the 17th is a series recap.
    Like there isn't already a fifteen minute recap at the begining of every single show. You would have to be Evan Marriott to have forgotten anything that's happened.

I hope he at least picks the "winner" :rolleyes next week. Otherwise, why watch!

Like there isn't already a fifteen minute recap at the begining of every single show. You would have to be Evan Marriott to have forgotten anything that's happened.

Melissa M in some interview hinted that we haven't seen the last of her. It would be cool to see the reactions from some of the other girls.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Maybe they'll have all the batchlorettes back for a reunion show?
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Titles are so impersonal Rainenut's Avatar
    maybe the first hour will be a recap then evan picking the girl and telling the girl the truth. then the 2nd hour will be the girl beating the hell out of evan and the producers!

Amanda recently told me that there will be a reunion show, where they bring back all of the women (minus Evan) to discuss whatever.

I'm not sure if that's tonight or the first hour of next week, but she said it's a definite thing.

I honestly can't see how they can stretch this out for 3 more agonizing hours. That's 2 hours and 45 minutes longer than their 15 minutes, which were up long ago.

I can't see how they can stretch it out any longer either without losing people. The "official" Joe Millionaire website has a message board (very lame, BTW), and those people seem to think that there will be three more episodes - tonight's, one on the 17th, and one on the 24th. Why they would do that is beyond my imagination. If they string it out too long, people will get ticked off. And what could they possibly fill the episodes with, especially only having two choices left?

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar
    Well Iknow I am wondering what I will do with my Monday night 9pm tv viewing when it is over. Maybe I will get off my butt and exercise..NOT! I am sure I can easily find some other drivel to keep me occupied.

Oh god there are 3 more episodes to go. I thought next week was the 2 hour finale!

Next week is the 2-hour finale. On the schedule for the 24th is "Joe Millionaire: The Aftermath" according to TVGuide.

Woo!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast