+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Evan's Blossoming Career

Originally posted by fluff
    His hair did look worse than usual last night.
    Considering how bad it normally looks that's quite a feat really.
    I'm more ambivalent on Joe's looks. I don't think he's butt-ugly, but then, I don't think he's too hot to trot, either. I will say, though, that when his hair was cut short, he looked way better (I'm thinking of the photos of him on the Ultimate Pro Wrestling site).

He may be one of those people who looks better in still photos than on t.v.

My sister was just telling me this past weekend that she thinks that Evan is a cutie. I just didn't say anything to that.

Originally posted by cali
    he looked terrible. Like a greasy scumbag.
    Uhg
    If he does, for some obscene reason, get to play Superman, I will boycott the franchise.
    Oh no, don't give up on Superman if that happens! Just watch the series "Smallville." I think the actor who plays Clark Kent on that show is very cute.

Re: Re: Re: Evan's Blossoming Career

Originally posted by Rainenut
    i agree that neither seems like the superman type, however evan cant even hold a candle to BRENDAN.... *drool*
    Brendan is a major cutie. I especially liked him in the swash-buckler period piece 'The Mummy,' and of course Mummy 2, only in part 2 he had a wife and everytime they kissed I wanted to smack her.

Evan is no Brendan, that's for sure.

FORT Newbie
    Dunno, I gotta say, I do think Evan is drop dead gorgeous. that is just my humble opinion. but, as far as an acting career?!?! umm, If he can act, wild monkeys who speak greek are flying out my ass. I can't believe that he will be able to secure himself any perm. place in the lime light. Nor do I believe either of those two girls would marry him.

the whole thing is just such a crock.

oh Grommit, you're right. I do watch Smallville

How about I just boycott the movie
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fanatic
    I would be for Dean Cain reprising the Superman role myself - he looked pretty good in Lois and Clark!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123