+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye skank!!!!

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    Quote "I never thought of Melissa as a "skank", but rather just a shallow, empty vessel. ;-)"

LOL! I love it!

Maybe a "whaler" vessel
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

Lander, sorry about the generalization on men. I know there are a lot of good guys who are interested in a whole lot more than looks (but looks too, sure

I agree about Melissa. I thought she was a little silly and not especially bright (perfect for Evan then). I was embarrassed for her on her last date. If you have to try THAT hard, it's probably not happening.

Question for everyone:

It seems like everyone is thinking Melissa and Sarah both spent the night with Evan, but I'm not sure. The editing is usually so misleading, and they didn't show much at all. After the spirited debate on what the "slurp slurp" was all about, I was hoping to get some opinions on this one.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Spegs:
    Why be embarrassed for Melissa when she chose to draw (erase) her dignity line where she did?
    I'm betting that both girls got to "bed" him. People will sacrifice a lot to achieve "happiness, e.g. money=happiness.
    Not really, but that's what poor people will tell you . . .
    Did anyone notice Melissa saying (and I quote) "the sun SETTED"? Wow! must have been hard in bonehead english class for her. . .

I agree with calling her a lyar and a stupid woman, but I don't agree with using her physical features to demean her character. Calling her ugly and saggy breasts? Come on, you're an intelligent man, you can do better than that... Thry attacking her character for a change...

I didn't like Melissa either, but call9ing her ugly is actually insulting to a lot of nice unattractive people out there.

I have always been taught the "mirror" concept. What ever triggers an emotion, be it love or hate is a mirror into your life.

ie..we dislike skanks because we are afraid that we might be judged like them from our past behavior.

It does not always have to be a direct reflection, an indirect reflection can set off the same emotions.

These women set off triggers in all of us. Its very interesting to see what sets me off, look at it and say ah ha, guess I need to work on that.

Thanks for the entertainment, you guys are funny, human and entertaining.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Dear poor Fernie4:
    Her charactor and physical features equally have been assaulted by me. If you read one of my other threads, you'll see that my issue goes directly to her charactor. In other words, I am demeaning her physical attributes simply because of her inaccurate perception of herself.(Thinks that she is gorgeous and thus is stuck up)

To quote another poster:
    "Nver argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then pummel you with their experience."

Patient Observer
    Hey, it's the look that draws the eye, it's up to them what happens from there. ;-)

I do not think that Melissa bedded Evan...I feel it was another editing gimmick, similar to MoJo's (of which I fell for once...shame on me..)

I noted the "sunsetted" as well and got a good laugh out of it. My wife heard me and asked what was up, and I just said I wanted to go out and enjoy the sunsetted with her one evening.

While I too feel Melissa was, well, belonging to the "ugly" side of the scale, I thought her breasts to be rather perky. But, I might have missed something. ;-)

Checking it all out!
    Oops...that station wagon has its left turn signal on getting ready to do a U-turn and I really wanted sprinkles on my ice-cream. :o)
    Mizz Piper

Originally posted by Rumi
    I have always been taught the "mirror" concept. What ever triggers an emotion, be it love or hate is a mirror into your life.

ie..we dislike skanks because we are afraid that we might be judged like them from our past behavior.

It does not always have to be a direct reflection, an indirect reflection can set off the same emotions.

These women set off triggers in all of us. Its very interesting to see what sets me off, look at it and say ah ha, guess I need to work on that.

Thanks for the entertainment, you guys are funny, human and entertaining.
    rumi's cool! you sound like my therapist!

and that was funny piper. it's too cold where i'm at so i'll just have hot chocolate - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, i'll be good!

Originally posted by 67cruiser
    Spegs:
    Did anyone notice Melissa saying (and I quote) "the sun SETTED"? Wow! must have been hard in bonehead english class for her. . .
    Well, she is a "mercenary" person!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast