+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye skank!!!!

LG.
    yeah, what Lobeck said. I just wanted to remind everyone of the anti-flaming policy of the board. Check it out here:

READ THIS before you post here!!

if you disagree with someone, fine, but don't make a personal attack on another poster or Lobeck will stop this car, and I want my ice cream.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Sorry lobeck. We'll play nice. Is the ice cream chocolate?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    I mean 2nd post
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

(Didn't mean to sound so *fiery*. It's just that outrage against JM's golddiggers gets my goat. No one's complaining that there aren't any ugly girls left)
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I love gold-diggers and shallow women, as long as they are good looking! I have to say, there is nothing worse than a shallow, ugly gold-digger.
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

yeah, *fiery* - i actually know how to spell that, btw. i'm just a little slow today - in case i failed to mention that. and i wasn't bashing no one, so's you all know.

i wish i had a cause in life to fight for, seriously. maybe mother's who throw their baby's away. that makes me sick.

I don't think Sarah is all that good looking, but then again, I like women who are comfortable with their self image i.e. not bleaching their hair, or getting augmentations.
    I suppose I could cry about it, but hey, the one I disliked the most got da' boot!
    Alls good in the 67Cruiser house!

Originally posted by Skank Watcher
    I love gold-diggers and shallow women, as long as they are good looking! I have to say, there is nothing worse than a shallow, ugly gold-digger.
    skank watcher, don't you talk about robert blake's [edit] dead wife like that!

Jim Carrey:
    Don't you hate when you are in bed with 2 women, and the ugly one gets selfish?

Patient Observer
    Such a broad brush to use (no pun intended) when one identifies the entire classification of "men" to be into looks, whereas we've narrowed down the golddiggers to a certain group of women.

tsk-tsk-tsk

I recall numerous statements made by the golddigging women about Evan's looks, as well as numerous female posters here.

I repeat....tsk-tsk-tsk.

I never thought of Melissa as a "skank", but rather just a shallow, empty vessel. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast