+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Romantic: Toe Nail Fungus

How Romantic: Toe Nail Fungus

I'm sure everyone caught Evan's breast/dress slip-up, but did anyone have a good laugh when they were showing Evan and Melissa on the beach, intercut with her interview?

Melissa was saying how romantic her stay with Evan was, then they cut to Evan and Melissa on the beach with Evan telling her, "Yeah, I knew this guy who got toe nail fungus..."

Yes, the perfect conversation topic for a romantic getaway: toe nail fungus.

At least he had the sense not to discuss toe nail fungus over dinner with Sarah. But he did scarf down most of her dinner.

I wasnt in the room when Evan and Sarah sat down to dine... so missed hearing what it was that she was eating... all i saw was Evan raving about it and Sarah feeding him... so can someone please tell me what it was??

Thanx!! Dustbunny

Originally posted by Dustbunny
    I wasnt in the room when Evan and Sarah sat down to dine... so missed hearing what it was that she was eating... all i saw was Evan raving about it and Sarah feeding him... so can someone please tell me what it was??

Thanx!! Dustbunny
    I saw the whole thing but didn't catch what Sarah said it was, sorry.

Princess
    She was having gnocchi (pronounced nyocki). (A kind of Italian dumplings - what a waste when you are in a 1st class restaurant in France!)

lol_its_fun
    It was obvious that Evan has no chemisty with Melissa, but somehow they ended up in the same room at the end of the date.
    And I wonder what Melissa's speechless's speech means. She definitely looked really upset. But it is pricless to see the facial expression from these gold diggers. Coooooooool!
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 02-04-2003 at 04:56 AM.

oh my goodness Modesty ... she was having Gnochhi?? I LOVE gnocchi and thats what i thought it looked like but just figured that COULDNT be the case since as you said.. they were in a fine french restaurant!! LOL!..... hahahahhaha and Evan was going on about her sofisticated palate and knowledge of wines etc...

Thank you for answering my question!!

Dustbunny

Re: How Romantic: Toe Nail Fungus

Originally posted by gromit
    Yes, the perfect conversation topic for a romantic getaway: toe nail fungus.
    Ugh...I can't believe Evan would discuss toe nail fungus on their date. He did say he felt he could discuss anything with Melissa. I'm sure that's not the topic Melissa wanted to discuss while admiring the sunset.

I think his whole act is too staged, just like his remorse about "lying" to the girls. :rolleyes

Melissa really showed herself to be even more socially inept than Evan imo.

I wish he'd kept her as I think her reaction to the news would have been really good.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar

sarah's sophisticated?

Sarah going on about what kind of wine she enjoys- she has no wine vocabulary. On her meal- not sure it was gnocchi unless she doesn't know what it is made with she said it was boiled french pastry dough- gnocchi is a boiled flour and potato mix. I will look for other options. I think just before Evan said raviolli she asked him if he had had gnocchi before. Not sure but will look into it.

i don't think evan said ravioli. he asked sarah if they sometimes filled them with different things (like meat) and she says. no, that's ravioli and then they show her saying that he's not too intelligent. nice girl.

i can't believe he thought she was sophisticated!!! i'd like to know what he thinks of her toe tapes...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast