+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 (02/03) Discussion (includes post-show)

Episode 5 (02/03) Discussion (includes post-show)

Joe Millionaire
    60 min.

Evan takes his three remaining women to the French Riviera for dining, dancing and a decision that sends one of the ladies home. Alex McLeod hosts.

Please discuss the show here, before/during/after. Thanks!

I'm going out on a limb to say Sarah gets the boot this week, slurping or no slurping.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by spegs
    I'm going out on a limb to say Sarah gets the boot this week, slurping or no slurping.
    I too am betting it's going to be Sarah who goes bye-bye. For some reason, he really digs Melissa.

Interestingly, on some interview (Entertainment Tonight I think it was), the interviewer said something to Evan like, "A lot of people think you really like Zora, and that she was the one you chose." Then he said, "Really? A lot of people think I like Zora? Hmmm. I wonder where they got that from?"

I thought Sarah was going to be the one to go last week, so I'll stick with her and say she's going this week.
    I agree, Joe seems very smitten with Melissa, not sure why
    "That's Numberwang!"

The latest poll in the Polls forum asks people to vote on who will be eliminated this week. Please go and vote. Guests who are not registered may also cast their vote in that poll.

Cool, I hadn't checked the poll forum today.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar

...Curly balck hair chick...

I don't know about you but i dont like uhhh...that girl with the curly black hair....she seems mean but i don't really know

Who do you think should go tonight??
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

I'm really torn on this subject.

I have to go with the thought that whoever gets booted is really the "winner" so that being said I'd like to see Zhora booted tonight.
    I think it would be interesting to see Sarah and Melissa fight it out for Joe thinking he's rich.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree with you fluff. Unless Zora has figured out the whole scam, I have to believe that winning, but then having a huge lie like this dropped on her is not going to be good for her already hesitant to trust attitude.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'm with Fluff and Bill. I'd hate to see Zora get hurt, and I'd love to watch Melissa and Sarah battle it out - especially since they became so buddy-buddy last episode.

And Bill, your sig line is looking quite accomplished there, my friend! But it looks like Dustin Diamond belongs on the other line with the JM jewels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast