+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 (02/03) Discussion (includes post-show)

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by Jill
    TRPG - why? you'll find out......
    How about instead of this stupid "I know something you don't" crap, you just say why you think talking about deceitful editing is a bad thing for reasons "all FORT users" know?

I agree Miss F. I think Evan is generally a nice guy.

Originally posted by Jill

The car door thing? guys are weird. Who cares if she unlocks the door for you? Especially if the vehicle is a big truck or something like that in which unlocking the opposite door would require some sort of contortions for someone sitting in the passenger seat. If a guy is so nice as to open the passenger door for me, I really wouldn't think he'd be so petty as to care whether or not he has to unlock his own door. Is that some strange test that guys do? What is it supposed to mean?
    Yeah, guys are so weird to want a girl to show some consideration.

So you're sitting in the car all warm and toasty while we walk around and instead of the door being unlocked we now have to fumble around with the keys and stand in the cold (or rain) longer.

How is this confusing?

I'm wondering if this same confusion about CONSIDERATION explains why you feel the need to be all "mysterious" about the editing issue.
    -Aristotle

Threshold RPG - Where Role playing isn't a feature, it's a requirement!

http://www.threshold-rpg.com

Miss Filangi - you're 100% right. Sarah wants to come across as sophisticated, IMO, because she thinks he's got money and desires sophistication (she can't be further from the truth - he doesn't seem to care about sophistication at all to me). Well, she just comes off as a snotty self-centered show-off bitch to me. But then that's just me. Zora, on the other hand - I don't think hers is an act at all - I think she's really somewhat shy and un-self-assuming (is that even a word??). And that, IMO, is what makes her attractive. I wonder if she ever had bad teeth sometime in her life because sometimes shen she smiles really big, she covers her mouth.

So you're sitting in the car all warm and toasty while we walk around and instead of the door being unlocked we now have to fumble around with the keys and stand in the cold (or rain) longer.
    For what it's worth, I agree with you.

It's about consideration. Not only do I do it for guys, I'll do it for friends that are kind enough to open my door first.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    Evan is a fraud, this cave man act is wearing thin with me. The guy is not some Createn. I realized it was a total put on when we was sitting with the Butler "learning" about wine.

The Bulter, "White wine with Fish and red wine with..."
    Evan, "Uh, the telephone?"

Come on, like this is all Greek to him. I don't buy the "Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer" routine for a minute.

Also, does the quality of babe on this show seem a little sub-par to ayone else.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thats just general courtesy Miss F.
    Some women especially the goldigger type don't think guys are due any respect. That sucks.
    I feel uneasy at the whole open the door thing.It smacks of Gone with the Wind , hoop skirts , and the helpless female act . I would never let someone stand in the cold, I'd open my own door to my own car.

I've lurked for awhile- finally decided to register!

I found it really considerate on Zora's part to scoot over instead of making Evan go all the way around (even though he ended up doing so). It really highlighted what a humble person Zora is!
    Love's not just a popular song filled with empty sentiments. -Ron S.

Welcome to the site ailongam

Glad you decided to join us.
    It really made me laugh when Zora scooted over and we saw Evan pop up at the other side of the car then have to run back round.
    "That's Numberwang!"

ailongam! Enjoy your stay at the FORT!

Originally posted by ailongam
    I found it really considerate on Zora's part to scoot over instead of making Evan go all the way around (even though he ended up doing so). It really highlighted what a humble person Zora is!
    Welcome! I completely agree with you.

I'm starting to believe the "Zora is an actress" theory. A little too good to be true. I think she is sweet, and beautiful, and unassuming, and genuine, and not a golddigger, and... Why would she go on the show in the first place? Must be an actress.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread