+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 (02/03) Discussion (includes post-show)

The puppy thing was ridiculous.

I loved it when he was trying to explain some type of food to her and she said "that's ravioli".
    I could just imagine him in the kitchen wth a can of it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

on Evan tossing and turning:

Did anyone notice during the scene where it was black and white like they were using a night scope or something to film him, Evan was laying there tapping his hand and he had earphones in. He was just listening to a little music, not pondering his vast dilemma. Of course he couldn't sleep, as FOX had stationed two full camera crews in his room to make sure he didn't!

What a putz that guy is though! I just can't stand him.

Did anyone else think it was priceless when Evan gave Sara the necklace and said "we've really BONDED". Just you wait Evan, she's got lots more bonding for ya.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

LG.
    I liked Evan's interaction with Ray Guiliani the producer guy. Evan seemed quite ticked at what he's doing on the show. Maybe it was completely staged, but maybe, just maybe, Evan is a slow enough guy that it took him this long to realize that he is leading the women on and that isn't the way he would want to meet someone he'd like in his life. I'm pretty cynical in general, but I really think things have just started to sink in for old Evan.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

anyone catch him say a couple times that he never had to lie to get a woman in bed with him? he did say that; twice!

LG.
    I did, and I think that is probably the case as he's ok looking and not a very good liar.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

man, wouldn't that double suck if you slept with him thinking it would save you from being eliminated, got eliminated, find out he's a nobody with no money and you now are labeled a "skank" w*ore and ALL FOR that IDIOT!

he should feel bad. insert wayner's signature line ....

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    The puppy thing was ridiculous.

I loved it when he was trying to explain some type of food to her and she said "that's ravioli".
    I could just imagine him in the kitchen wth a can of it.
    Sarah: That's ravioli.
    Evan: No, it can't be. Ravioli are these little circle noodles that come in a can. I love those!
    Sarah: Those are Chef Boy-ar-di Ravioli O's. Idiot.

Man, this guy can't be this dumb in real life, can he? And I never thought I was particularly smooth when I was dating, but this guy talking about supergluing a cut and toenail fungus? He makes me look like Don Juan. And trust me, that ain't easy!

I really can't stand Melissa, so I was glad that she got the boot, but Sarah's comments last night were even more irritating than Melissa, so I kinda wanted her to get canned instead. But whatever, I hate both of them. I like Zora the best, so it's like I want her to beat out Sarah just for the humiliation factor, but I don't want her to win b/c I *do* like her. Dilemmas, dilemmas...

Melissa falling out of her dress was so classless. And then later on when they were sitting on the couch you could see her WHITE panties. OK, she's trying to seduce (haha) this guy & she can't even match her bra & panties. She could probably get a few tips from Sarah on lingerie, which makes me wonder what Sarah might have been sporting underneath those sweats when she ran over to Evan's room.
    And I don't know what Zora's hangup is about wearing a swimsuit! Like someone mentioned earlier, if she has issues with wearing a bikini, then she should've brought a one-piece. Whatever!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Sleeping with George W
    More than ever now, I am convinced this show is a complete fraud. Totally scripted. I think FOX is doing this as a spoof on reality tv and on all of us, the American public. Yet, still, I watch!

Evan is rich!!

Hi all.
    I love this show.....I don't know who I dislike more - Melissa or Sarah. I think Sarah is very phoney. Just ick.
    Melissa looked like she was in comedy scene when she coming on to Evan.....She seems very immature...
    "the sun setted" is setted even a word?
    errr
    I like Zora and think she seems like a nice person. So there is really no winner in this show UNLESS like my post says....he is rich!
    I really think he is a millionaire......maybe not 50 mil but, I'm thinking that he is -
    So far as him seeming dumb at times I think that's got more to do with editing.
    How must Melissa feel acting like that on national television? her panties were showing!
    just gross.
    And the end of last night's show - Sarah LOOKED SO PHONEY WITH THAT GOOFY SMILE!
    I hope he picks her because $ or no $ Zora is way too good for him. how can anyone start out a relationship (a healthy one) with a big lie!
    JMHO

+ Reply to Thread