+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 (02/03) Discussion (includes post-show)

I dozed off during the middle of the show, so I missed Sara's date (which shows you how exciting all this is.)

I did catch Melissa M's date. She figured out he wasn't interested. Ugh and if that is all he can think of to chat about on a beach (toe nails and putting krazy glue in cuts) She is better off without him rich or poor.

Saw Zora's date....she seemed to loosen up, but what is this suit thing. If you don't like bikini's Zora, then wear a one piece.

Caught Evan pretending to not sleep. yeah right.

Saw Alex's brief entry...with fringe on her skirt. ewwwww

Saw Evan enter the room twice for no reason.

good lord this was dull at times, no wonder I dozed off.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by Mokka
    Although you were kidding, I'm sure if you could, you'd rip that diamond pendant of Zhora's neck for real
    Melissa's eyes looked like they were throwing knives at Zora. She wasn't too happy either (even though she hid it), that Zora told Evan she didn't like his speech during the elimination rounds. If looks could kill, Zora would've been toast.

How convenient that Zora had a dream that Evan's real name wasn't Evan Wallace. Do they expect us to buy that she's some kind of psychic or something?

Ugh, Alex looked worse than ever last night imo.

Where the hell do they store her? In the coal shed.
    She comes tottering in with about ten layers of clothes on.

on the psychic thing.

I think I would question the guys name if I were on a show like this as he is stalking potential. I think it's understandable that they would give him a false name so I would wonder what he was really called.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i think it's fairly obvious Sarah is his pick. i seriously cannot believe they picked this dude to play millionaire. what a strange show this is - he's so incredibly dumb that it's not believable! sarah has said on several occasions that he's rough around the edges, not really her type - but he's workable. what a disappointment this show turned out to be.

I saw the bit about Evan and his sleepless night. How tortured the guy must be, having to live the life of a multi-millionaire. It's tough jetting off to exotic locations with beautiful women, and then having to (oh my gosh) choose to get rid of one each week.

*yawn*

I feel for ya, big guy. Crack another beer and get over it.

Seems to me Evan is actively pursuing Zora, while the other girls are actively pursuing Evan (and probably sleeping with thim). Oh, Sarah just HAD to go back to his room afterwards? :rolleyes: Please. But if it's true that guys love a chase, Zora is much more of a challenge than Miss Slurp, and she'll probably be the one to "win." Too bad - I was thinking Sarah would be gone after this episode and that he'd pick Melissa - they're both about as bright as a box of hair and they deserve each other. I so wanted to see her reaction to the news. Oh well, the green-eyed monster was in there when she looked at those diamond pendants, eh?

Originally posted by John
    I feel for ya, big guy. Crack another beer and get over it.
    that's another thing - there is a whole thread devoted to sarah and melissa smoking, but has anyone noticed how much this guy drinks??? my god! it's no wonder he doesn't appear very smart; he's almost certainly always got a little buzz goin'...

i, for one, wouldn't even want him. 50 million or not.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I think he'll pick Sarah next week, even though Zora is a better match (but sometimes seems to good for him). She's noticing things about Evan (like his bulldozer fetish) that don't include his money, which to me, watching the show, says she's more interested in him than maybe the money. Sarah seems to be, well, a gold-digger looking for the luxury life. She's too fake cheerful for me, but Joe Millionaire seems to want Bondage Barbie on his arm, rather than Down-to-Earth Zora.
    I'm a little too rough, but it's too late to be good

Originally posted by broken_pryncess
    that's another thing - there is a whole thread devoted to sarah and melissa smoking, but has anyone noticed how much this guy drinks??? my god! it's no wonder he doesn't appear very smart; he's almost certainly always got a little buzz goin'...
    Did anybody notice the two glasses of wine Sarah had been drinking when Zora came back to the house? First she took a sip out of one, then the other. She's gotta have two glasses sitting there with her lunch? Like she can't pour another when she drains one??

:haha! bondage barbie, nice!

did anyone catch when he was scarfing down Sarah's meal when he did the puppy ear begging thing? he's so gross!

+ Reply to Thread