+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not a Melissa M fan

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar

Not a Melissa M fan

Hey Melissa M!

You are a phony little (not really little) brat that really annoys me!

If Evan picks you, then he will get what he deserves.

Large breasts aren't always a virtue - especially when you package them with that 40 inch waist. How are you going to look after going out to eat all of the time with you new "money"?

Oh crap! Just got the mental picture . . . Give me a moment . . .

OK

Someone needs to hammer those rabbit teeth back into your head. The picture was more accurate than you are willing to admit.

At first, you seemed nice, with a big smile and HUGE hair, but lately you are showing your "skankness" -

"Let me make it easy for you"

What you really meant was, "Let me move my cottage cheese thighs for you, that way I can give any remaining dignity".

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Oh, and if you have any sense, DON'T WEAR A 2 PIECE ANYTHING, AND ONLY GET NAKED WITH THE LIGHTS OUT!!!

You obviously are a snot, and you were nice to the guy's face, but scorned him to your adversaries when he commissioned a likeness of you. I bet that one of the girls uses that against you later

If I had to choose between you and Mother Teresa, I'd choose the latter - at least I'd know her intentions . .

Where's my good old Survivor? Maybe DR. Phil comes on in this time slot . . .

Just my .02

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Geez, Cruiser - why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Personally, I'd rather not rip on Melissa for her appearance and instead focus on her behavior, which is very two-faced. She always tries to show the "sweet" face to Evan, and then when she's back with Sarah smoking she tells us how she really feels.

How Melissa is acting is far worse than how she looks. And much more worthy of discussion, IMO.

Cruiser, can you clarify what you think of Melissa M? Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back!
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

I agree with Wayner. This girl is not nice. I actually had started to like Mojo better.

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    I am only ripping her appearance because she thinks that she's the sh*t. I ALSO ripped her character. That's why you always spend more than a year with someone before you even CONSIDER marrying them!

She probably lost weight for the show (maybe they all did)

I liked Mo Jo, and was surprised that he chose Melissa M over her. I guess the check scared him. I thought Mo Jo was much more real (shallow as she was). I think that is the way she really is. Too bad she'll be 35 (and losing that figure) before she settles for less.
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

I don't like her much either.
    As I said in another thread she was my early favourite, but I really don't think a whole lot of her behavious on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Wayner
    She always tries to show the "sweet" face to Evan, and then when she's back with Sarah smoking she tells us how she really feels. How Melissa is acting is far worse than how she looks. And much more worthy of discussion, IMO.
    That's pretty much why I don't like Melissa. She's a 2 faced witch.
    I also liked her in the beginning but time has shown us her true ugly colors.

Princess
    I started to dislike her in ep. 2 already, when she said "I can pretend to like picking grapes". That's pretty much said it all about how phony she is.

Did any of you catch what she said when she was talking to Evan at dinner about what she would do with money. If I'm correct, I remember her saying that she was very "mercenary." Now either this poor girl doesn't know what that means or she really revealed what she was there for: money.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by Modesty
    I started to dislike her in ep. 2 already, when she said "I can pretend to like picking grapes". That's pretty much said it all about how phony she is.
    I had chalked that up to the fact it was a drizzily day and probly cold and wet. but as time goes one she is really starting to show a pampered attitude. Hey lady, a great rack don't make the whole picture seem pretty so lose the tude and get back into the real reality

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast