+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan and Sarah in the woods

dudes (and ettes)! they totally did it. you all couldn't possibly think otherwise. . . i mean, c'mon!

only a zillion other times have i heard that exact "slurrp" sound and trust me, it wasn't from my mouth!

Originally posted by StevieM
    forgive me but, I must say.......pearls would have been appropriate for this one! haha
    StevieM
    LMAO
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

I don't think they were doing anything more than kissing personally.
    Evan probably had "brewers droop" from all that wine anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What was with all the "shhh" ing? Did they really think they were off camera/microphone? Crazy. This show reminds me more of "Meet My Folks" every episode.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    I have to agree w/the statement if they were ONLY kissing then why try so hard to get away from the camera's and why would it go soooo much better lying down?

Perhaps because he is a lot taller than her, he's 6'5" after all.
    Also they'd had a lot to drink so they might not have been too steady on their feet.

Bascially the idea of them shagging in the woods is so gross to me that I'm trying to think of anything to convince myself they weren't.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    The more I think about it, the more I think they were kissing. I mean, we've talked about what we have heard, but what about what we haven't heard? How about a zipper? How about Evan enjoying himself?

Yep, I'm convinced they were only kissing and FOX just wants us to let our imaginations run wild.

Originally posted by Wayner
    The more I think about it, the more I think they were kissing. I mean, we've talked about what we have heard, but what about what we haven't heard? How about a zipper? How about Evan enjoying himself?

Yep, I'm convinced they were only kissing and FOX just wants us to let our imaginations run wild.
    Very good point Wayner!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Princess
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I thought the printed sound effects were hysterical. It seemed like the production crew was saying, "All right, walk as far as you want to get away from us, but we'll make you pay."
    I was laughing out loud, it was so silly/stupid!
    And I agree Wayner, I think they were just doing some "kissy-feely". I'm sure Sarah didn't want to be on camera with Evan's hands under her blouse.

I don't think anything other then kissing was going on and even if there was who cares? they are consenting adults. I strongly dislike Sarah but I think this is much ado about nothing.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

+ Reply to Thread