+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan and Sarah in the woods

FORT Fogey
    I missed that part did she really?? NO WAY!

That's what it sounded like, FG!

That's a hot av, FG. Wasn't that Jodaar's av?

FORT Fogey
    Oh my gosh! and yes he gave it up so I scooped it! I can not believe they put that on tv! geeze!

FOX produces nothing but the best. Trash that is.

Can't believe I missed this one. Can't wait for Bambi's account of things.

alritey... who else thinks Evan and Sarah did NOTHING sexual in the woods? i mean come on! you know how tricky they are on this show... i highly doubt it was more than kissing (made out to look like sex or whatever else..). If it HAD been sex, i think it would have been hinted at a little more by Sarah and/or Evan.. they didn't seem to say anything at all referring to anything more than making out. you all have been lead on... sadly. everyone WANTS to believe that they did this or they did that... sorry guys- i dont think it was anymore than some touchy-feely little thing... making out.. a little more..? i dunno... but i dont think it went that far. dont you think the camera man PROBABLY got a little closer and saw what was REALLY going on... but they chose to use the noises instead bc it would create more of a stir? you all KNOW they always pull that kind of stuff!
    and say they did do more (and i STILL say, i HIGHLY doubt it..) ...who cares?!! why is it anymore slutty than what happens... what you all have probably done... in the real world? Bc there are other girls? i dunno... i'm sure a lot of people have had sex with a guy after the second or third date... its a pretty common thing. this was just televised... possibly staged... possibly totally fake.

Believe what you want... and of course.. what DIDNT happen IS what they WANT you to believe...

Gee...you think the whole show is staged. :rolleyes Man, Fox is sure pulling the wool over our eyes.

FORT Fogey
    Wow I feel so enlightened, and well I feel the need to repent of my judgment of the dumb bimbos on JM. NOT! I simply had no idea that they might want us to ASSUME things are happening that haven't. And , you mean FOX would lie to us, what for? Don't they know we believe everything we hear and see! And wow, all this time I never knew? I mean I feel almost as stupid as Evan for not catching on sooner. Something is eating my brain. I have been on this site for how long now, posting like crazy and watching all this reality TV and it isn't all REAL like it seems?

Well, then I am going to give up reality tv and go back to WWF no more put ons for this girl. I wonder if the tooth fairy, easter bunny, and Santa Clause are free for dinner next week , maybe they will want to watch the next JM to see who is really in love with Evan, and who he loves back. Maybe we will get to see some real action. I wonder if that butler will be for hire after this show?? hmmmmmmm I wonder!

Geneavieve
    Uhhh Jaci, if nothing happened then why did sara say when she came in the door, that was the best excersise she has had in a long time....and you can bet she wasn't talking about the bike ride.
    Hmmmmm.....have to disagree with you.

Geneavieve
    I absolutely love your sense of humour Firegirl! You go girlfriend!!!!
    Your post was classic!

+ Reply to Thread