+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview for Week 4 *Spoiler*

26 and counting..... yankeefan52188's Avatar

Preview for Week 4 *Spoiler*

I was watching Fox today, and I saw the preview for week four and something interesting came up. Well, Evan says "There's no chemistry", which may be as a hint that Zora, as much as I hate to say it, may be the next to leave. In my opinion, there is some chemistry between Evan and all the women, except for Zora, and the way he said it kinda hinted that she was the one that was next. Just wanted to see what you guys thought........

sometimes the ads are so misleading. I honestly try not to read anything into any of them.
    I still can't decide if I want Zora to stay or go seeing that she's my favorite
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

oops!!! I forgot yo say Hi and welcome !!

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

yankeefan,

I definately agree that he had no connection with Zora, but it seems clear right now that he THINKS he does, so who knows, it wouldn't surprise if she makes it through to the end.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

26 and counting..... yankeefan52188's Avatar
    yeah, ads sometimes are very misleading, but if you really think about it, it makes a little sense that she's the one to go on monday...i mean, who else could it be? It definately not Mojo, i mean, if thats not chemistry, then I dont know what is. I don't think its Sarah, because theyre date went almost perfect, if not, perfect, so I really doubt its her. Its probably not Melissa M. because she's so concerned about the money and in her own little world, and there is some chemistry, so really the only person that he could be talking about is Zora. Well, we'll just have to wait and see I guess......but like you said, she's my favorite too, so I'm kind of not sure if I want her to go or stay.

And of course, like you said, it could be really misleading - as evidenced by the "3 weeks ago, I was on a bulldozer" comment, which turned out to be absolutely nothing.

I don't think that Zora even really picked up on that coment he made.
    Shows how zoned out she was during the date really.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Exactly fluff, I think that she didn't even consider it an issue, as she was already mentally checked out.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yep, she really didn't seem as though she wanted to be there.

She hasn't been mixing with the other women much by the look of it.
    Could be that she's not really at ease with the whole process.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm going on a limb to say Zhora will be staying through this week. I believe they both kinda click on a personal level, beneath the fake wealth Evan is playing up to.

He knows she is uncomfortable and out of her element with wealth and I believe he knows too he isn't going to keep any of the others interested beyond the day he has to reveal his true financial worth

Just a "gut" feeling.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast