+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ep. 4 preview spoiler???

FORT Newbie

Ep. 4 preview spoiler???

Did anyone notice during the previews for episode 4 (shown at the end of ep 3), that Zora and Sarah appear to be wearing new gemstone necklaces. I noticed it in a scene where they're sitting in chairs next to one another, and Sarah says something to the effect of, "It's getting harder".

It looks like a different setting, and they're wearing different clothes than they've worn in past necklace ceremonies.

Soooo... perhaps they're two of the keepers next week?

Btw, I'm glad I found this forum... the Fox board is a trainwreck!!!

Welcome Yankee Kitten! I did not see that, but you can bet I will be rewinding to check it out. Good catch!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the welcome, Feifer!

I just re-watched the ep, and Sarah's exact quote is, "It keeps getting worse".

(I'm diggin' this kitty)

Hmmm, Hi Yankee Kitten, welcome to the site.

Sounds very interesting.
    I'm with Feif, I'll be rewinding to see if I can pick up on anything.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    You really think Fox would be that lame?? Has any "possible spoiler" or teased item in the Previews been accurate on this show just once?? Or on any other reality show??? No shot!!!

Well, they DID show Melissa M. getting the necklace from week 2 in the pre-premiere promos (say THAT 3 times fast).

I would say, if it appears they're wearing different necklaces, then it's just possible Fox screwed up once again, and gave us a glimpse of a show to come.

And yes, I think Fox, of any network, might just be that lame.

YK! Be sure to check out the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the General Discussion forum!

Originally posted by RealityBites
    You really think Fox would be that lame?? Has any "possible spoiler" or teased item in the Previews been accurate on this show just once?? Or on any other reality show??? No shot!!!
    Um, yes, RB, there have been spoilers that were actually proved to be true/leaked before the episode aired. Did you watch "Survivor: Marquesas" by any chance? There was a scene in the "next time..." montage that showed Tammy wearing the Immunity Necklace, meaning that she was the winner of the next Immunity Challenge to come. Also, in this past season of "Survivor", there was a similar clip for an upcoming episode showing Brian at Tribal Council with the Imunity Necklace around his neck, meaning that he had obviously won the Immunity Challenge and could not be voted out.

I agree.
    I think viewing figures are such that the network will consider viewers sufficiently hooked that they can throw out a little spoiler and not dissuade anyone from watching.

The Melissa necklace shot is a prime example of that.
    There is probably "juicier" stuff to come so they don't mind giving out the odd spoiler.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    let's not discount that putting something like that (spoiler material) in the ad may prompt some viewers to seek out an internet site to discuss their findings, thus making them even more interested in the show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast