+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire - Episode Three Recap

eny
    FORT Fogey
    BP

I finally got a chance to read this. Great stuff, Bill! Just the segment titles alone had me rollin'.

But this one summed it all up:

Let’s be honest though, what he really was thinking was, “she is so hot! Check out that rack… my gosh, I hope there is a hot tub back at the big house thingy… focus Cowboy… we got a ways to go here… yeah, yeah, honesty, blah, blah, blah… jeez, what is with these women and honesty?”

Thanks for the kind thoughts, and congrats to John to finding the quote I expected Wayner to second
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

great recap! I missed it Monday night, but thankfully it was on here last night as well. YOu recapped everything to a "T" only funnier! Can't wait to hear what you have to say after the "hot Tub" episode.;
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

Originally posted by lobeck
    So, Feif, what you're saying is that you edited the definition so that it would appear a certain way to us while not necessarily representing the true definition accurately and/or not being 100% true?
    lobeck, are you picking on me while I am trying to inform the general public of the use of tact? I only posted the excerpt of the definition that applied, therefore being more concise. Ungreatful!

:rolleyes:
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

In his frequent, long, and tedious speeches, it has been said that a trope never passed his lips. --Bancroft [What a co-incidence, I ran across the same quote!<---see the second entry/def.] I'm guessing things will really start to unfold by episode 5 of "JM", no troping. "It's a small world after all...It's a small, small world."
    Last edited by Tuluminous; 01-27-2003 at 12:28 AM.

yep, saw that quote after having to look up some silly word that no one uses, and it somehow fit the situation perfectly...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Conservative til the end! msvicki's Avatar

Mr. Joe

well?? any comments on lasts nights escapades in the hot tub?

I couldn't help thinking as I'm watching the forest scene (and little dubbed comments/groans/etc) that Fox MUST be poking fun at 'reality tv'........am I the only one that thinks this?
    It had me on the floor rolling in laughter! How many here REALLY think those girls OR Evan are there for "true love"???

And the kitchen scene with Melissa........"I don't cook/I don't clean/I got stuff all under my nails".....please. One more whine from her, and I'll have to pack it in!
    Ms. Vicki

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by John
    Threshold, welcome to the site. As you can see, the "sheik" thing was intentional, unlike most of Evan's antics.
    Well, I have seen it be CLAIMED it was intentional.

Unfortunately, I'm not buying it.

It looks like an error that was made repeatedly (the word chic was not used even once).

The point was, if you are going to go out of your way to argue someone else is an idiot, don't do something unintelligent in the process.

It is like when you read posts on usenet and someone tries to flame someone else's poor writing skills by saying "Your grammer sucks." The irony in such a statement is hilarious.
    -Aristotle

Threshold RPG - Where Role playing isn't a feature, it's a requirement!

http://www.threshold-rpg.com

Threshold...The author of the recap is an intelligent guy, and has said that it was an intentional joke to misspell the word.

Why do you find it necessary to believe different, in an attempt to point out logic that doesn't exist?

We're not that kind of place. If you want to continue to insinuate that Bill is an idiot, you can do it somewhere else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast