+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe Millionaire - Episode Three Recap

Fluff's not the only one insulted by this poster
    Last edited by eny; 01-22-2003 at 08:42 PM.

Bill! You're engaged! Congratulations! When's the big day?

Oh, wait...not that type of engagement...I misunderstood...guess that means I'm toopid. :rolleyes

Ho ho ho!
    Last edited by Tuluminous; 01-22-2003 at 12:02 PM.

Bill... great job!

I missed the episode due to a very special Third Watch viewing :rolleyes and was counting on you to give a great recap.

Well done!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

On CTV Miss F?

Does CTV even show JM?

And TW is nothing to roll your eyes at!

Great Job, Bill!

Seems that there are some that have no sense of humor or tact.

tact- a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense. skill and grace in dealing with others. TACT implies delicate and considerate perception of what is appropriate.

This is an exerpt of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary's full definition. I extracted only the portions that applied.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Yeah, it was on CTV Ducky. JM is on CityTV I think... and of course, I get Fox here too.

The BF loves TW, I like it too... but he watched the first two episodes of Joe Millionaire and 2 periods of the Leafs game Saturday so I gave in. I owed him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Feifer
    Great Job, Bill!

Seems that there are some that have no sense of humor or tact.

tact- a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense. skill and grace in dealing with others. TACT implies delicate and considerate perception of what is appropriate.

This is an exerpt of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary's full definition. I extracted only the portions that applied.
    So, Feif, what you're saying is that you edited the definition so that it would appear a certain way to us while not necessarily representing the true definition accurately and/or not being 100% true?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by lobeck
    So, Feif, what you're saying is that you edited the definition so that it would appear a certain way to us while not necessarily representing the true definition accurately and/or not being 100% true?
    Brilliant, Lobeck!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to look up the word "trope."

alright - i've been trying to lay low after the events of yesterday. but, i could not resist the urge to place this quote here. make of it what you will...

In his frequent, long, and tedious speeches, it has been said that a trope never passed his lips. --Bancroft
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast