+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bambi's Diary- Ep 3- An American In Paris

Bambi's Diary- Ep 3- An American In Paris

Dear Diary,

Oh wow! Ever since I was a little girl I've dreamed about vacationing in Paris. These past four days in Paris have been like a fairy tale come true! I really got a chance to get to know Evan and the other girls better. So, here's the dish.

Melissa M. is really nice. I am still trying to decide whether or not she's into Evan or his money, though. She is a bit of a complainer sometimes, but generally she's great to be around (as opposed to some of the other girls *coughMojocough*). I have to admit, she and Evan look pretty cute together, with their dark curly hair.....Hmm. Well, come to think of it, they look like they could be brother and sister.....EWW. Anyway, if I can't 'win', I'd be happy to see Melissa steal Evan's heart.

Sarah is a little too prissy for me. I mean, she's got the whole 'ditzy blonde' act going on. Actually, it may not be that much of an act! I just don't get a very intellectual vibe from her, so her looks must be enough for Evan. She is pretty, but seems extremely high maintenance! I was really jealous of her and Evan's tango date. I'm a great dancer, and that would have been a great opportunity to show Evan my stuff.

Zora is pretty quiet. She doesn't socialize with the rest of us too much, but she seems okay from what I've seen of her. She's really down-to-earth, and I gotta admit she has gorgeous hair! More on her later....

Alison is the picture of sophistication. Sometimes I think she's just stepped off of a magazine cover. She has a great sense of style, comparable to that of my friend Fluff. She doesn't seem to care that much about 'winning' Evan though. I think she may just be here for the TV exposure...

Mojo, Mojo, Mojo.....wow, sorry for channeling Randy Jackson! Anyway, what can I say about that girl! She is definitely a golddigger. I have a feeling if Evan was some kind of average Joe, she'd be out of here in a New York minute. Her fashion sense is less than great.....to put it mildly. I don't know WHAT she was thinking with that stupid black hat that she wore to the MOULIN ROUGE! We all thought it looked trashy, but she, of course, thought that she was hot stuff. 'Don't mess with the Mojo.' :rolleyes When she got home from her date with Evan, she was raving about what a wonderful night it was. What does he see in her?!?

Ohh, for Evan's and my date, we went out to lunch at a cute little bistro. Neither Evan nor I know any French. (Too bad we didn't take lessons from Heidi, then at least we could have asked for a 'bread bag.') We had a pretty nice conversation over lunch, never any odd silences or anything. Oh, but one time I did ask him about what kind of work or schooling he'd had before inheriting his money, and he took a really long time to answer. He tried to play it off like he was 'chewing', and finally he mumbled something about military. Weird, no one ever said that Evan was in the army. Anyway, Evan and I get along pretty well, but I just don't know how to read him. I HOPE our connection is strong enough that he will keep me around for a while.

After lunch, Evan took me to The Louvre! I was so excited. He knew I am an art nut, so it was the perfect place for our afternoon together. We spent a few hours just talking and looking at the statues and paintings. Evan's and my favorite piece was a statue called 'Wings of Victory.' Beautiful sculpting! Trust us, the Mona Lisa is overrated!! As we were leaving, Evan had a photagrapher take a picture of the two of us standing outside of the museum. It turned out great, and he gave it to me as a keepsake. Then on the drive back to the hotel, he stopped at a quiet antique shop and bought me an absolutely gorgeous silver frame for it. I really loved the gift! (Unlike the ungrateful Melissa. But I can't blame her, the teeth WERE huge in her portrait.) Anyway, we had a great time, and something tells me that I will be around for the next few dates.....

Finally, it was time for the necklace ceremony. Paul came and told us to get ready, and before we knew it we were on the yacht. We were all really nervous! Even though Heidi wasn't there, you could cut the tension in the room with a knife! We all had on our 'game faces'. I don't think any of us truly wanted to be eliminated. When Paul and Evan finally arrived, we saw that there were 5 beautiful emerald necklaces, meaning only one of us would be eliminated. I felt somewhat confident that it wouldn't be me, but nothing is for certain. When Evan finally called my name, I was really glad. I think I really do have feelings for him! I was disappointed to see Alison eliminated. She was a great person. She seemed pretty upset, and I think Evan may have even begun to regret his decision. Well, we're heading back to the chateau, so I have to go pack! I wonder what other exciting things are in store for me?!

XOXO,
    Bambi

**Disclaimer: Bambi is not a real contestant on Joe Millionaire. This article is purely a work of fiction.
    *Apologies to Fluff for the reference without permission.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Nice work, Kylie! I think when Evan reads this he's going to say "Damn! The Louvre! Why didn't I think of that!!! Um, what's the Louvre?"

Thanks for the fun read!

Bread Bag

Great job Kylie
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wayner! I had already picked the Louvre for Bambi's date before the show aired, and I was justr sure someone was going to 'use it' and I'd have to do something else. Luckily, Evan wasn't that creative.

Kylie! Great Entry!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Sounds like Bambi made a great impression on Evan.

Great job, Kylie!

I was so relieved to see that Bambi survived yet another week!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Randy Jackson

Re: Bambi's Diary- Ep 3- An American In Paris

Originally posted by KylieGrant

Sarah is a little too prissy for me. I mean, she's got the whole 'ditzy blonde' act going on. Actually, it may not be that much of an act!
    Go Bambi!

I finally had a belated chance to read this. Excellent work, Bambi!

+ Reply to Thread