+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Hogan, the butler

Paul Hogan, the butler

Just saw Inside Edition, last night's show.

Paul Hogan is an Australian, and has been working as a butler for 4 years, for clients in Aspen and the Bahamas. Before that, he was an Embassy manager.

He said he didn't know Evan wasn't rich, but that he had suspicions. Apparently, Evan saw the $350,000 Benz, and said "I'd love to have a car like that". Paul said "Well, why don't you buy one?" He said Evan looked at him like he was growing horns or something.

He also said he had so much fun doing this show that he may try to "go Hollywood" and get out of the butlering business.

Ugh, "go Hollywood".
    Hopefully for his sake there are a lot of movies with butlers about to go into production then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff!

I would love to see paul in other things. he would have to get a new name though. Paul Hogan is already taken by Crocadile Dundee.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    He seems very comfortable in fron to the camera. but then again we never see the outtakes. I like him. hope he gets his wish

just thought of why we like him, he reminds me of Sir John Gielgud in the movie "Arthur". he has the same personality.

I caught part of Regis and Kelly Tuesday AM...Paul came back because Regis is such a fan of his. Paul is pretty funny, he can deliver these very sly lines with pretty good timing. On this show he was saying after spending all this time with all the women....he didn't really like any of them.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by nlmcp
    I caught part of Regis and Kelly Tuesday AM...Paul came back because Regis is such a fan of his. Paul is pretty funny, he can deliver these very sly lines with pretty good timing. On this show he was saying after spending all this time with all the women....he didn't really like any of them.
    interesting that he should say that, but then again, he had to deal with them in a more "normal" setting the the datemate Evan did. Paul got to see them as they intreacted with each other too.

I would love to see a whole segment of the show at the end with Paul giving his thoughts on each girl after having seen and dealt with them

I bet that would be brutal
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

He's a fun element to the show, but he needs to learn how to read cue cards if he really wants to "go Hollywood." His constant eye flashes back and forth from his cards are very distracting.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast