+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Smoking

FORT Newbie

Smoking

Did anyone notice that in the preview for tonight's show they show Sarah smoking. Do you think this will have any effect on if she stays or not. Personally I would have her stay because I think smoking can be sexy. Please lets not turn this into an Anti-smoking thread just wondering if it will causer her to get the boot. Does anyone have pictures of this or the video of the trailer?

Welcome, Kevin!

I doubt this will have any effect on whether she stays or goes, unless Evan has strong feelings about smoking either way.

welcome Kevin.
    I would say it would have to depend on how Joe feels about smoking.

In general people who do not smoke don't hook up with people who do, but a good friend of mine smokes, and her husband never has. Also I still smoke, and my husband quit years ago.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hmmm, I didn't see that kevin.

Welcome to the site .

I think her smoking could definitely have an effect on her chances, depending obviously on whether or not Evan has any strong feelings on the subject (most people seem to ).

Sorry, don't have any pics.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Whoa cali I just checked your profile...my birthday is April 11th as well!!! Pretty weird.

Kevin!

Great catch on Sarah, I didn't notice that myself.

I think that she may well be headed out shortly, if not next, just because Evan said that he kept her because he likes looking at her, but doesn't think she is into him... and I would agree on both counts.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It would appear that cali, fluff and John posted within seconds of each other and all said pretty much the sae thing
    "That's Numberwang!"

for April 11th
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

If he likes her enough, he'll keep her, but it's possible that she could be considered expendable. Besides, I don't think he ever really got too close to her.

i guess it just depends... i've smoked since i was 16. when i first met him, my husband did not want to date a smoker. he has never smoked and can't stand it. i am trying to quit, but it's not going real well, and in the meantime, he accepts me as i am.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast