+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Smoking

yes I didn't mean to imply that lots of people who work out smoke.

My BIL told me that he read a study on men who work out and smoke. They are in better health than smokers who sit on their butts all day (no pun inteneded)... yeah, duh but if they did a study, I guess they found some people who work out and smoke.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I do lknow some people who work out and smoke.
    There are a few females in a couple of the aerobics classes I go to that do.
    Their lung capacity is clearly lower than everyone elses though and they drift through the high impact portions of the work out because they can't keep up.
    They're making an effort though, so I have to give credit for that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I know I'm still off topic here, but I think there was a quote from the movie "Duets" that Gwenyth Paltrow made that was pretty funny. At least I think it was from that movie. She said something along the lines of "I tried the gum so I could quit smoking. But then I got addicted to the gum. So now I'm smoking to try to get back off the gum." That one made me laugh.

Back on topic, I thought Sarah was a complete hottie until I saw her smoking. But if I was single, I'd enjoy the challenge of helping her quit.

Originally posted by Tuluminous
    I'm not a religious kook, either. Strictly non-sectarian.
    Just wanted to say that I don't appreciate you calling people who DO believe in religion "kooks."

Can you please STOP all these generalizations that you seem to focus on that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread at hand?????

Thanks.

=Proud to be a kook

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by chrelsey
    Just wanted to say that I don't appreciate you calling people who DO believe in religion "kooks."

Can you please STOP all these generalizations that you seem to focus on that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the thread at hand?????

Thanks.

=Proud to be a kook
    Chrelsey, I may be wrong, but I don't think that Tulum referred to all people who believe in religion as "kooks", he just said he wasn't a religious kook. I'm a Christian, and while I'm not a kook, I know that there are some folks that are WAY overboard, and could be considered kooky by some.

Good grief, I've defended Tulum twice today. I'm so dead.

HA HA Wayner.... watch out

I agree though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali!

FORT Newbie
    Almost all the girls on the show smoked in France....Doubtful this will be any factor....

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    almost all the girls on the show were smokin' in France.

how ya feeling? Hot Hot Hot

Hi Wayner...

The movie with the Gwyneth Paltrow smoking line was Bounce with Ben Affleck. I thought that was funny, too.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast