+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 discussion *Spoilers*

I agree with TRPG, Melissa's comment about the picture making her look ethnic made me mad, too. I was saying "is there something wrong with looking ethnic?!" She just showed her lack of class right there!

She also looks like the most jealous and intense of the bunch, the looks she gets on her face when the others talk about their dates show that she wants this the worst of them all, in a bad way, and I don't think it's because of the man, it's because of the moola!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Originally posted by ThresholdRPG
    Then she REALLY made me sick with her pejorative comment "It makes me look ethnic." She says that as if looking ethnic is akin to looking like the elephant man or something. What a spoiled, stuck up, racist wench.
    I must've missed that comment. Melissa M.'s true colors are starting to come out.

I've also noticed that everytime the other girls talk about how great their encounter with Evan was, Melissa pretends to be happy for them. However, the look on her face pretty much speaks for itself. She wants to claw the other girls' eyes out.

All of a sudden, I'm starting to like Melissa Jo more than Melissa M. How the heck did that happen?

Zora is the only one that seems like a genuine nice person.

Sorry I still don't like MoJo more....the hats, the wierd glasses, the constant stomach bearing tops, I think every thing she does is a bid for attention. I think the reason we saw less of her is the other women hate her so there are no conversations to show.

I think Melissa M was just so excited to be in Paris. I don't think she is in to Evan, she is into the trip. I don't see them making a good couple. I did wonder about the ethnic comment....but I had to agree with her on the teeth comment. It was a bad picture.

As for the girls discussing the dates....well they gotta talk about something. There doesn't appear to be a pool table and a bag a dog chow here. What do they do when the others are out????

I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I thought it was pony chow

I agree that Melissa M is the biggest gold digger. I am finding her less attractive each episode, but would still not call her ugly.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I would agree Nancy, the other women don't seem to like Melissa Jo much.
    Might have something to do with stories they heard about her hogging his attention on the group dates.

Not sure why they don't like her exactly, but I got the definite impression that they didn't after the last show that they didn't.
    Melissa M and Sarah seem to be the "Heathers", the little clique of the group.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

THE HAT

Wha was witht he stupid hat MO jO wore?! She looked terrible in it. It did not become her at all! She did nti even take it of when they went inside the show.

I think Sarah is the 2nd most fake of them all (which means you should know who I think is the worst...). The "smoker" conversation was hideous. She was rubbing Melissa M's nose in the fact that her kiss was sexier. It was ridiculous. Also, she makes a good number of comments about money and such. I think she's in it for the bucks. I do think she is pretty, and does have a "rocket body" (I don't know what that means, but it sounds good and Sarah DOES have a great body), but I think she's as fake as a 3 dollar bill.
    ThresholdRPG, these were my exact thoughts about her.

MoJo's hat was hilarious! I loved it! Only MoJo could wear something like that. I found it rather amusing that she thought she was so stylish.

I also felt bad for MoJo. It seems that the Sarah-MelissaM-Alison trio didn't include her much in their conversations, etc. For some strange reason it only makes me like MoJo.

As for Zora - I wonder how she ended up on this show. She seems the most "normal" of all of them.

Princess
    Zaius, ThresholdRPG, octobergirl, LisaM, and Monika! Welcome!
    ThresholdRPG: it seems like you really don't like Melissa M?!

I missed the show Mon, but I just watched the re-run now.
    I agree with all above about Melissa M being very catty and a gold-digger. BTW, I remember she said in the prev. ep. something about being "queen of gossip"... yuk!
    Say what you will about MoJo, but at least I can't really recall seeing her being catty.

I can't understand why they made the dates so very different - MoJo's date was just GREAT, while all the others were really very lame. Do you think he get to choose who to take to which date?

I wonder if he would have taken Zora to something fun with lots of people around if she wouldn't have been able to losen up a bit instead of taking her to a closed room, where they are alone, and get a table in the middle of the room - for heavens sake, at least get a corner table! I agree it really screamed "interrogation room".

Originally posted by Modesty
    [B
    I can't understand why they made the dates so very different - MoJo's date was just GREAT, while all the others were really very lame. Do you think he get to choose who to take to which date?

I wonder if he would have taken Zora to something fun with lots of people around if she wouldn't have been able to losen up a bit instead of taking her to a closed room, where they are alone, and get a table in the middle of the room - for heavens sake, at least get a corner table! I agree it really screamed "interrogation room". [/B]
    The only date I considered lame was the tango lesson. The Effiel Tower trip and the boat ride/Notre Dame dates to me looked like fun (actually more fun then the Moulin Rouge one) Zora's date, had potential...dinner alone with a string quartet playing riverside for you it would be a wonderful chance to sit and talk and get to know each other...but Joe and Zora couldn't pull it off together...he's dumb and she is boderline depressed and rude.

I do wonder about the dates, if these were assigned dates to showcase different aspects of the women. We got to see MoJo dealing with chic society (as opposed to the sheak society she may be used to back home), Melissa M got to foam at the mouth over a hard tall landmark, Alison got a private chef who created a dish that Evan couldn't handle the thought of let alone eat, Zora got to be alone with Evan and his camara crew to share her private thoughts and Sarah (I think that is her name) got to wrap her newly underly dressed body around Evan...........maybe these JM people had a plan.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Thanks, Modesty.

Sarah didn't even get to have dinner with Evan, although she did get to "wrap her leg around him". Uhmmm... that seemed to satisfy her... Bragging about the kiss she got from Evan was ridiculous and immature. :rolleyes:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast