+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 discussion *Spoilers*

So, I missed it. Didn't anyone catch the slip-up? What was "the ship is going down right here" about? He let Alison go? What were the women all freaking over?

Spill it, damn you!

It was such a non event, the slip up covered 1 minute of time.

I think the freaking was over a picture Evan gave Melissia M of herself...I think anyway. It wasn't that great of a picture of her, I guess he thought it was sweet, I thought it was a little odd.

He gave all the girls different gifts. Zora a music box, Sara a tango outfit, I missed MoJo's...wasn't her's an outfit too? Forget what Alison's was.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

The picture was hilarious.
    Seriously, what the hell is she going to do with it?
    Perhaps she'll fob it off onto her parents.

Evan -"three weeks ago I was riding a bulldozer. ............Well, not really three weeks ago"
    Zora - " how long ago?"
    Evan - "Uh, ....... two years".

It was hilarious. She didn't question it though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The picture was bad. The teeth were aweful. I would have asked him who it was.
    I will admit though that my mom had an artist do a pencil sketch from a picture of me, and it is absolutely wonderful. Yes, it is in my living room

I don't think Alison got a gift.

I like Zora.

Mojo's hat.

Melissa M... I really don't like her. She strikes me as the biggest gold digger of the bunch to be honest.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by cali
    The picture was bad. The teeth were aweful. I would have asked him who it was.
    I couldn't help but think "Wow! Fox got an artist from Mad Magazine to do a portrait of Melissa!" And it looks like this:

I don't think Alison got a gift.
    I think he just took her to Notre Dame after their date. I too was surprised he let her go. They did both relax and open up more after she said it wouldn't work out. But their meal made it clear they would never work out; she's looking for someone more refined than Evan. Though I do feel badly for her; it sounds like she has trouble committing and manages to always find something wrong with a guy. I knew women like that when I was single. Heck, if they hadn't been like that I would have stopped being single far earlier!

I like Zora.
    Me too. She described the date as more of an interview, and it came off that way. I like that she's not just pouring her heart out to a guy on their first date just because it's a show and she thinks he is rich. I also liked that she didn't seem to hang out with the other women like they were all sorority sisters or something; she had her date and went to her room. The others are so clearly faking that they like each other.
    Mojo's hat.
    When they told MoJo the hat looked good, it was so obvious they were trying to sabotage her. I feel badly for her as well; she doesn't seem to have the finish or polish that the other women do. I mean, she's got great abs, but does she not think it's a little out of place to ALWAYS be wearing a bear-midrif top - especially in the nasty weather they've been dealing with?

Melissa M... I really don't like her. She strikes me as the biggest gold digger of the bunch to be honest.
    Absolutely. I think she is completely phony, and Evan doesn't see it at all. I cracked up when Allison said "I mean, what do you do with a portrait of yourself?" That was a goofy gift.

Was anyone else surprised to see her and Sarah smoking?

Speaking of Sarah - yowza! I don't recall her looking quite so statuesque in the other episodes. That sweater was, well, really nice.

see, Wayner knows how to comment on peoples posts

you are too funny, wayner.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Was there some doubt?

BTW, do you know how many times I had to edit the darned thing to get the bolds and quotes right? :stupid

he certainly does: i crack up everytime i read something from him... and there's always the added bonus of being able to comprehend his words. gotta love that in a guy!
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Well, wayner, you had to make sure to bold me, I am that important

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast