+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NY Post: MoJo Article

Originally posted by JR.
    Well it fits my definition when a person is excited over someone elses money.
    Bingo!

As much as I'm disliking Evan at this time, MoJo is a close second. (or maybe third, Heidi really got on my nerves)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

But after her slip of the tongue last week, she could easily take over from Heidi Crowe as the show's villain in the eyes of viewers.
    I think she already has.

All the pre-show threads on various boards and the many "relatives" and friends who have done the rounds in support of her have resulted in her being a major topic of conversation before the show even started.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    I think MOJO is the "winner" and tells Evan off when he fesses up about his lack of dough.

And if he really did have the money (as rumored), it would be even better.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm not sure if I think she'll win.
    I've seen previews where he said he really has feelings for the winner, I haven't felt that he has those feelings for MJ.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree. He keeps saying he wants to give her a chance... with Evan, who knows what that could mean, but I think he has shown more enthusiasm for Melissa and Zora.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by JR.
    Well it fits my definition when a person is excited over someone elses money.
    <---still laughing

Evolutionary biology schools us...

that diamonds may be girls' best friends, but women tend to go for the GOLD

Last edited by Tuluminous; 01-21-2003 at 11:52 AM.

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I agree. He keeps saying he wants to give her a chance... with Evan, who knows what that could mean, but I think he has shown more enthusiasm for Melissa and Zora.
    I thought I'd respond to this today in light of last night's show.

I was really shocked that he chose Zora.
    I know Alison wasn't overly impressed with him, but she did start to loosen up a little as the date wore on.
    Zora looked highly uncomfortable throughout the whole date, actually throughout the whole show.

I know Joe is trying toi find someone who isn't interested in his "money", but Zora didn't seem interested in him at all last night.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    But after her slip of the tongue last week, she could easily take over from Heidi Crowe as the show's villain in the eyes of viewers.
    Okay, I need more coffee this morning. When I first read that, I thought it said "After he slipped her the tongue last week..."

It sounded like a hit piece to me as well. I mean, maybe Mojo stopped dating the guy's brother not because another guy had more cash, but because the guy was a jerk.

Re: where is the rest??

Originally posted by melissajosmom
    Very good leg work but one problem!! You left out some movies she has been in. Better demand a refund you got short changed for your bribe money lol
    And just what movies would those be, Melissa Jo's "mom"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast