+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Commercial on FOX???

Of course he's 'letting it slip' that he's just a Joe what fun would it be to wait until the end to tell these girls?

Letting it slip' NOW only serves as evidence that he's really, actually, in-true-life RICH!!

Now, Joe and the viewing public will get to watch certain girls make fools of themselves...and then Joe can make the educated decision that he needs to.

Think how hard it would be for some one wealthy to find some one 'into him' and not 'into his wallet'. What better way than to pose as an average Joe posing as a millionaire, who gets busted in week 3??

PollyAnna

Hi Polly, welcome to the site.

Hmmm, am intriguing idea.
    I really can't fathom this guy at all.
    I think there is little or no truth to anything he's told us so far.

The clip of him "coming clean" could be from the final episode.
    Anyone who can remember back to the televisual shambles that was "Love Cruise" can probably recall that they showed the clip of bug eyed Toni's fight with Janette every week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I remember that commercial fluff... I saw it for weeks

I believe that this JM commercial is along the same lines.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I saw the commercial last night while watching "There's Something About Mary" (great movie btw). It looked to me like he was talking to Zora... In the commercial right after he says that we see a quick cut to all the girls sitting around looking surprised. This may just be creative editing, and their sitting around might have nothing to do with the potential discovery.

Polly has a good point. It's definitely a possibility.

What surprised me the most was that at the end of the commercial Evan said the sh** word. I saw the commercial about 3 times and everytime kept hearing him say that word. I can't believe FOX would show that, but I am almost 100% positive he said it. Odd.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Originally posted by Polly
    Of course he's 'letting it slip' that he's just a Joe what fun would it be to wait until the end to tell these girls?

Letting it slip' NOW only serves as evidence that he's really, actually, in-true-life RICH!!

Now, Joe and the viewing public will get to watch certain girls make fools of themselves...and then Joe can make the educated decision that he needs to.

Think how hard it would be for some one wealthy to find some one 'into him' and not 'into his wallet'. What better way than to pose as an average Joe posing as a millionaire, who gets busted in week 3??

PollyAnna
    hi polly! welcome... well, after days of looking and waiting, i just saw the commercial, and it does look as if it's coming out tonight!!! i think polly might have it here....
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

NOTE: Just listened to the commercial again and he says the ship is going down. Not the other sh** word
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234