+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe/Evan Gay Rumors

Joe/Evan Gay Rumors

First let me say that I have no idea if this is true or not.

However, I heard this morning that there is a site with "evidence" of Joe/Evans homosexuality.

Has anyone heard anything about this?
    If it is true, all I can say is, as usual, what a waste!

Hey now, who said it'd be a "waste" if Joe/Evan (or anyone else, for that matter) turned out to be gay?

FORT Fanatic
    lobeck!

I still don't understand why discussing someone's sexual preference is considered to be a "scandal." Big deal. Oooh, evidence! Uh, what could that be.....? (don't take offense, Summer, I'm just responding to the idea in general)

If Evan is gay, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be trying to meet a woman on national TV. It's readily apparent that gay folks are welcome in show biz these days, so he wouldn't have to "fake" being straight to have a TV career. However, I would really like to see a same-sex version of JM, Bachelor, or Bachelorette.

I would also like to see Summer post more often, because she has a great av

I say it would be a waste. You know all those sayings about the best looking people either being gay or having not so attractive mates! Ha!

I don't care how poor and/or stupid he is, I can appreciate an attractive man as well as the next gal!

<----------See my AV for proof of that
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

FORT Fanatic
    Originally posted by Summer
    I say it would be a waste. You know all those sayings about the best looking people either being gay
    Then lobeck still wins.....

Originally posted by Summer
    I say it would be a waste. You know all those sayings about the best looking people either being gay or having not so attractive mates! Ha!
    Well, as a gay male, I can tell you that having the best-looking people be gay would not be a waste for some...

Ha, indeed...

Originally posted by Jill
    lobeck!

I still don't understand why discussing someone's sexual preference is considered to be a "scandal." Big deal. Oooh, evidence! Uh, what could that be.....? (don't take offense, Summer, I'm just responding to the idea in general)

If Evan is gay, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be trying to meet a woman on national TV. It's readily apparent that gay folks are welcome in show biz these days, so he wouldn't have to "fake" being straight to have a TV career. However, I would really like to see a same-sex version of JM, Bachelor, or Bachelorette.

The only "scandal" here would be in the fact that he is purported to be available to one of these women. It is not the fact that he is (or is not) gay. The problem lies in that, if he is gay, why would Fox have put him on this show in the first place?

Originally posted by lobeck
    Well, as a gay male, I can tell you that having the best-looking people be gay would not be a waste for some...

Ha, indeed...
    Lo, but dammit, it's just not fair! :crybaby

FORT Fanatic
    maybe that is a better twist than the non-existent $50mil. "This is Joe Millionaire. He has a secret."

"uh, Zora, there's something I have to tell you...."

I really don't think he is gay. It's just a made-up scandal, I think.

Bah. Why do all dating-reality-show men get accused of being gay? Obviously, they wouldn't be on the show looking for women if they were. If they only wanted TV exposure, they'd do Big Brother, Survivor, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast