+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe/Evan Gay Rumors

WTF? Actually... never mind

Evan, in my opinion isn't gay and by gay I mean homosexual...attracted to members of the same sex in a sexual way... likes other men......

therefore... I think he is straight, and by straight I mean... likes women, is attracted to them sexually.....

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

So, who do y'all think will be the next ones to get the boot?

Is he eliminating just one tomorrow, or more than one?

If just one, I'd have to say, um, I forget her name but the one that was a surprise pick. Brandy?

my understanding that it's one a week from now on.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    allison, she argues too much about what your definition of "is" is

cali: Evan, in my opinion isn't gay and by gay I mean homosexual...attracted to members of the same sex in a sexual way... likes other men......therefore... I think he is straight, and by straight I mean... likes women, is attracted to them sexually.....
    Very interesting, cali. Just curious, did you ever assume Rock Hudson was straight? [I'm not making fun, or shaming, of Mr. Hudson's HIV illness. He was a consummate, 'straight" leading man in the American media across decades, and Doris Day, so a fair point for reference, I think.] I'm just wondering what sort of cues you believe you can glean from television to rationally and accurately determine JM's sexual orientation? Yeah, this question is for Wayner and John, too!

I think that both Alison and Sarah were described by Evan as being good looking, but not really interested in him.

He keeps saying that he wants to give MoJo "a shot" whatever that means to him, but I think that if her Paris date doesn't go well, then she will go next.

If MoJo does well in Paris (which I would guess is putting out for Evan) then Sarah is on the hot seat IMO.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

eny
    FORT Fogey
    If MoJo does well in Paris (which I would guess is putting out for Evan)
    Oh do you ever have her number Bill
    If Evan is gay, watch him squirm - too funny.

uh-oh T. maybe someone other than Hudson, I'm just not that old By the time I knew who he was EVERYONE knew he was gay

About Joe, I'm just stating what I think that's all. That he's straight. You ask how I can accurately determine that... I didn't say it was accurate, it's what I think.

The title of the thread is Joe/Evan Gay Rumors I thought I would weigh in with what I believed.

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I think that both Alison and Sarah were described by Evan as being good looking, but not really interested in him.

He keeps saying that he wants to give MoJo "a shot" whatever that means to him, but I think that if her Paris date doesn't go well, then she will go next.

If MoJo does well in Paris (which I would guess is putting out for Evan) then Sarah is on the hot seat IMO.
    He hasn't seemed overly impressed with Melissa Jo for the entire process imo.
    He hasn't really enthused about her at all.
    Perhaps they're keeping his comments more casual so we'll be surprised if he finally picks her

+ Reply to Thread