+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe/Evan Gay Rumors

LG.
    Interesting point, Kylie. I think it has something to do with the whole dating process. Many guys will be more romantic and sensitive and do "odd" things like write poems and wear flowers while trying to woo someone in the early stages of dating than the same man would in most of their "regular" life. Not all men, but there is a large group (and I'm married to one) who tone down the romance factor considerably after marriage. It's a stereotype, but right or wrong, a sensitive male is often accused of being gay. The guys on this show are not hunting for food to survive, they are wooing women, and that just isn't that macho of an activity I guess.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fanatic
    yeah, why isn't Trista being accused of being a lesbian? Oh wait, I think Brook probably does think that

Because men are assuced of being gay, women are accused of being sluts.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff!

Originally posted by fluff

Because men are accused of being gay, women are accused of being sluts.

Originally posted by fluff
    Because men are assuced of being gay, women are accused of being sluts.

Damn, that is funny.

It is true as well... just wait, as soon as Trista has a private hot tub scene... and that had better be coming up soon, I am getting impatient... then she will have completed transformation to slut status.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

She got very close last week when her little booby looked to be escaping off the side of the massage table.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't think Evan's gay, but in an article I posted here from ET, he clearly doesn't mind the rumors, because it brings in an even larger viewing audience.

And lobeck, my friend always says "the best guys are always straight" while shaking his head. I get a kick out of that one. It's all in the perception. The grass is always greener, as they say.

But no, I don't believe Evan's gay. His hair's too nasty.

Originally posted by John
    I don't think Evan's gay, but in an article I posted here from ET, he clearly doesn't mind the rumors, because it brings in an even larger viewing audience.
    Yeah, I saw that interview on TV the other night.

And lobeck, my friend always says "the best guys are always straight" while shaking his head. I get a kick out of that one. It's all in the perception. The grass is always greener, as they say.
    John. There's a joke that says the only difference between a gay man and a straight man is a 12-pack of beer (or a 6-pack or case, depending on the straight man in question)...

But no, I don't believe Evan's gay. His hair's too nasty.
    AMEN to that!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    In my experience all the good men are either gay or married (or taken)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread