+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Has anyone made the point...

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Now that would truely be an impressive twist at the end, but I don't think even FOX would stoop to that...

... well, maybe they would....
    Bill, I'm sure their spies have already read this thread, and even as we speak they're working on plans for "Joe-na Lisa."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Oh thats just wrong..... I think the better one would be to have a gay male and the ladies. To have the ladies pulling all the usual tricks on an uninterested audience.You know boobs hanging out etc. His confessionals would be a scream. (I don't know how much longer I can take this ugly Ho in my face )Of course to him it would be like torture, so naw, thats not a good idea either.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by jodaar
    . Rarely does anybody pursue old, ugly, poor, stupid people.
    jodaar, I must be lucky then, someone had the hots for the poor, fat, ugly stupid, inbred living right behind me. I still get ill thinking someone thought, "man, I think I'm gonna tap me that". "burp".

Originally posted by Jill
    I always get into arguments with guys who say that men are biologically designed to cheat. I tell them that if that is the case, then women are biologically designed to go after guys for money, after all they need a good provider. ( I don't believe that either is true, by the way.)
    but it makes for a good arguement to the biologically designed to cheat theory. I think both are nonsense too. Women like men with money because
    1. It makes life easier.
    2. Money makes up for dating some older unfun guy.

Men like good looking women because....frankly I don't think they spend much time listening to us talk they just like to have someone they consider pleasant to look at, who makes their friends jealous.

(is that shallow reasoning on my part?....yes I'm sure it is)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Sure. Though for men, I don't know that it is so much appearance and age... as much as it is APPEARANCE. We are a visual bunch of guys in general.
    And most guys are generally wrong in putting so much emphasis on external appearances. A Russian novelist
    (Leo Tolstoy) said it best: 'The greatest myth in the world is that beauty equals goodness'.

lol_its_fun

Re: Re: Has anyone made the point...

Originally posted by Wayner
    And word has it that FOX is working on a female version of Joe Millionaire. The 20 guys will be lead to believe that Josette is totally hot. The last episode she'll finally pick one guy, then in "Mission Impossible" style, she'll peel back her mask to reveal that she's actually Phylis Diller.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing the other day,
    And it is certainly feasible when you look at some Hollywood actresses' before and after makeup looks.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Jill
    I always get into arguments with guys who say that men are biologically designed to cheat.
    The kinds of men who say such thing are probably cheaters themselves. :O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234