+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paul the Butler's Week 2 Commentary

Paul the Butler's Week 2 Commentary

From the official FOX website
    ==================
    WEEK TWO : 1/13/03

This week’s episode truly proved to be everything I had hoped for. We received much more insight into Evan’s mind. Plus, a great multitude of fighting amongst the girls.

As I’ve previously stated, Heidi again stood out amongst the girls. Of course this time some new revelations were brought to bear. It turns out that Heidi has a boyfriend at home, ruling out any idea of her true intentions being that of finding love. Of course the other girls immediately jumped at the idea of kicking Heidi out of the competition, undoubtedly for their supposed “true love” for Evan.

After the dates, which of course I never get to partake, I had the privilege of informing the ladies that seven of them would be cut the next morning. And their heads started spinning.

I think Evan and I agreed on which five girls to pick. He ran them by me and I gave him my official approval. Not that he needed it, but I think he took comfort in knowing that I agreed with his choices.

In the end, Evan picked five wonderful girls who, unfortunately for them, are in for quite a few surprises. It’s almost too bad that Heidi couldn’t make it all the way through, just to gauge her reaction to the fib. Either way, the fireworks are finally beginning to fly and Evan certainly has his work cut out for him in Paris.

So until next time, I’ll be here, brandy snifter in hand, waiting with bated breath.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I love how he characterises such a major lie as a "fib"

This was an entertaining little read.
    Thanks for posting it Bill.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I love how he characterises such a major lie as a "fib"
    Yeah, kind of along the lines of a severed limb being a "little scratch"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread