+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILER*** The last 2 ladies standing

I really don't know who I think the final two will be.
    I didn't think Zora would be one of them, I was leaning towards Melissa M and Melissa Jo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think you're right, Bill. And after the first episode, I was too. But I think that she showed that she's phoney in the second episode. Now I think that Zora is far and away the best lady left in the bunch. But because of that, I don't want her to "win." I want MoJo to win because I think she's be only certain gold digger left.

As for the "jammie time" - is she the one that lays her head on his lap and says "I'm going to make this easy"? Ah, if only I had a dime for every time I've heard that line...

you'd have what? Like a dime?

I jest Wayner!!!! I bet you have heard it a whole dollars worth
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

:fingerscrossed

*i hope he knows i'm kidding
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I like sunsiray's life story, I have lived a slightly bizarre life too which when I talk about it, have been told it borders on the un-believable. who cares. Just sit back and enjoy.

Last edited by Wolf; 01-15-2003 at 11:41 PM.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by cali
    you'd have what? Like a dime?

I jest Wayner!!!! I bet you have heard it a whole dollars worth
    Hey, we kid because we love, right Cali?

We all know I wouldn't even have the dime.

Princess
    RelityBites, I don't think it was fun at all. And I suggest you read the thread "Before you post here" at the top of the Joe Millinaire forum. Here's the link in case you have problems finding it: READ THIS before you post here!!

Originally posted by Wayner
    As for the "jammie time" - is she the one that lays her head on his lap and says "I'm going to make this easy"? Ah, if only I had a dime for every time I've heard that line...

You may not be rich in dimes Wayner, but your wit is priceless!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

sunsiray
    John wrote in response to my question if I should post insider info: "If you'd like to mention it, go right ahead. Just make sure the thread you start has *SPOILER* in the title, so everyone knows to stay out if they don't want it ruined."

"Of course, sources to back up your theory also help."

I wanted to let people know my source (at MTV) as John suggested. I certainly didn't think I was stepping into an apparent hornet's nest by doing so.

I love to laugh and I think the posters on this board are EXTRAORDINARILY quick-witted and hilarious.

And, I've decided that if my friend at MTV does find out or know who the other lady of the two finalists are, I'm not going to post it.

I was even wondering last night if my friend was set up to spread some rumors to keep Joe Millionaire ratings high and selling advertisements? But she's pretty savvy and gullible is not a word which applies to her. She told me Zora was one of the two finalists and I'll have a good laugh at her expense if she got suckered, too.

it's not that you told us your source that awoke the so-called "hornet's nest". it would've been fine to tell your source, but, you've left 45 posts, and almost every single one is telling some big, larger than life story - it's like you know everyone and everything and all these stories that lead everyone to think you are some sort of modern day jezebel - that is the problem. and, you know, it may be true. for your sake, i sincerely hope that it is not. but, either way, you have got some rather serious issues that might benefit from exploration somewhere other than on the internet.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast