+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zora

FORT Newbie
    "One-night stand -- definitely," an unidentified astrologer wrote. "Long-term prospects -- not so much. Cancers love Sagittarius. But Sagittarius can't really be tied down to a nice home and a simple lifestyle. Bottom line, it'll start out great but be careful about opening up, Cancer, because your heart just might get broken."

OMG...I'm Cancer and my finacee is Sagittarius! We're doomed!!! LOL

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    If I were Zora, I couldn't forgive him for that deceit.

From what we have seen, her credentials in the honesty and not in it for the money side are pretty well established. Her comments throughout the show have indicated that she is slow to trust someone, and places great value in honesty. I don't think she could forgive him either.
    On the other hand, she seems to have a forgiving, compassionate nature, so when she finds out he's lied, she may forgive him. She may say, 'well, the context of the show was set up to make him lie, so it's not entirely his fault. This is just the situation we were both placed in.'

FORT Newbie
    :cool:

I know Zora personally and here's the scoop. I am dead if zora or anyone else important reads this Fox will prob sue me.

Zora is worth $50 Million dollars, and that is why she was indifferent toward Evan. If he did not choose her he would have found out at the end that HE had the chance to get her and the $50 mill. But since she is at the end now....... well. You have to watch the final episode like me....... because she's not telling if she was picked. She's been very secret about that part. But the shock she said was that he found out at that last moment AFTER he chose his person. Bye!!

Deep Throat

Well, I'm pretty sure that Fox reads this, so prepare for that phone call.

FORT Newbie
    why do u say that? Fox is not interested in posted material... That just hypes their ratings.

I believe they do scour the message boards to check for any leaks by the contestants. I'm sure they are checking/reading this forum, since not that many sites have a dedicated JM forum.

I say that because you said "I know Zora personally and here's the scoop. I am dead if zora or anyone else important reads this Fox will prob sue me."

So, if you are who you say you are, and I sincerely doubt it....then posting confidential information on an extremely large and popular board such as this one is just idiotic. And if you're NOT who you say you are, then I guess I'm pointing out to others who want to jump in the game that we're not buying, and to stop wasting our time with false claims.

Save that crap for the Fox boards - they enjoy it over there.

joa
    Well said!

On a slightly related note, as a person who reads a lot though doesn't post much, I'd like to tell you what a great site this is. It's one of the best laid out and user friendly sites of ANY kind I have ever seen, from the auto log in to the ease with which you can find stuff, to the huge assortment of smilies.....etc. etc.

Thanks for the work on it.

welcome Joa.. you should post more

I hope for Zora's sake that this "friend" of hers really doesn't know her at all and is just throwing out a possible twist for the ending.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Thanks, Joa! And you should definitely post more

A good way to use all of those smilies.

+ Reply to Thread