+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zora

If I were Zora, I couldn't forgive him for that deceit.

From what we have seen, her credentials in the honesty and not in it for the money side are pretty well established. Her comments throughout the show have indicated that she is slow to trust someone, and places great value in honesty. I don't think she could forgive him either.

On the other hand, she may well have figured out the puzzle already. Or this all could be fake.

Too many unanswered questions at this point. I like Zora, therefore I would prefer that she not be the butt of the joke at the end of the program.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I don't really think there's much appealing about Evan at all either way. I don't find him particularly attractive, he doesn't seem very interesting, doesn't seem to have any sense of humor.... I could go on.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Very occasionally the camera will catch Evan just riht and I think he's quite attractive, more often than not I find him very unappealing.
    He just strikes me as such a dumb-ass.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What annoys the most about Evan and Zora at this point, is he keeps telling her to trust him, while he is lying through his teeth to her. I hope if she does win she kicks him in the family jewels.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    However, I don't want her to win. I think the winner is really the loser, and the loser left in this horserace is Sarah.
    I think Zora will win.. unforunately. She doesn't seem to be high maintenance or materalistic at all, and that is what Evan is looking for. Although I agree girls who come to these type of shows are either looking for a career in Hollywood or finding their sugar daddy. I don't see the problem of using the opportunity to get into the TV industry.
    I really like the kind of stories that women get married to an average joe who truly loves her unconditionally, and vice versa, and then years later the guy becomes succesful in his career or wins the lottery, but the couple still love each others the same no matter what is happening in their lives.
    -->-->-->: I love you I love you-->Honey marry me!-->-->-->-->
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 02-08-2003 at 08:37 PM.

I think that Zora will win...I just wish I could have seen the looks on the faces of the other girls when they found out the truth. Especially Heidi.

I also think that Zora is on to him, I think she knows.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

You know you've got too many smilies when you can use them to tell a story.

Originally posted by dagwood
    I think that Zora will win...I just wish I could have seen the looks on the faces of the other girls when they found out the truth. Especially Heidi.

I also think that Zora is on to him, I think she knows.
    I agree, it would have ben great to see hte look on Heidi's face.

Well, I read somwhere that during the last 2-hour episode, there will be a reunion of sorts, so maybe we WILL get to see the reactions of some of the other girls when they find out that they were competing for a lie. I don't know what the form of this episode would be or how many of the eliminated girls will be there, but I can only imagine. Bet when the other girls find out we see a few claws come out.

I only hope Heidi is there to dazzle us with her French. :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread