+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zora

That'll leave a mark!!!! 67cruiser's Avatar
    Skank Watcher:
    She's out of my league, and I think my wife wouldn't appreciate it anyway!

Who knows?
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

Cruiser - Mojo's my kind of gal. You know what she wants. A pleaser, not a teaser. I'm gonna miss that girl.

BTW, my wife wouldn't appreciate it either.
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

Am I the only Zora fan

She is the only person acting like a lady. Did you notice that Paul did not leave her hanging in balance this time?

Zora's the one for me.

Zora stands tall compared to the cancer twins, but then again, that isn't much competition.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

jin
    I think Zora is the nicest woman on the show, and the prettiest. I don't think Evan is good enough for her by any means. If I were her, I would want off the show period after the "interrogation dinner" and his lack of manners in letting their date go to the dogs by staying in the hot tub after her feelings were clearly hurt on "their date"! I think she is intelligent enough to know that she will want to go back to her real life without the embarrassment of having spilled her guts on camera about things that are obviously too private or painful for her to share publicly, or having acted in a manner she won't be proud of. I say good for her.
    That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
    Dorothy Parker

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Zora stands tall compared to the cancer twins, but then again, that isn't much competition.
    Yeah Bill, that isn't much of a comparison. It's sort of like saying that Paulie isn't much of a gutter hound compared to you and me.

Originally posted by Wayner
    Yeah Bill, that isn't much of a comparison. It's sort of like saying that Paulie isn't much of a gutter hound compared to you and me.
    Hey now!

I pride myself on being a good gutter hound!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I wonder what Zora's hiding that's making her so uncomfortable on the show.

We know Evan was an underware model, Mojo was a low budget model and now we find Sarah's a bondage movie star.

Zora must have been in prison, or maybe she's a former call girl, or something! I just know it.
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

Sarah? Bondage?

Oh Please tell me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I see this movie?

That rack would look pretty good in chains and leather!!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!!!
    You're just jealous because I'm the one hearing all of the voices . . .

am I still a FORT newbie? ophelia's Avatar
    Can anyone recall the words that Zora spoke on the first episode, when she was (finally) introduced to our 'millionaire'?
    I can't recall what she said, but I do remember that she was funny...it was a one-liner, took Joe by surprise, and made her stand out right from that moment, for me.

She's clearly the best of the bunch.

I appreciate her desire for 'privacy', AND her class in leaving the hot-tub when the 'banger sisters' all jumped in.

AND that she was wearing a tank top.
    Her appeal is her understatedness...Evan is smitten. The others won't last. (my humble prediction...oh....poor Zora...)

Although, away from the chateau, the eiffel tower, and quaint bistros, I imagine Evan is a pretty average guy. He's certainly better looking than most, and, dumb as he appears to be on this program, a substitute teacher would probably be good for him...

and, she doesn't appear to be 'mercenary'....oh, that killed me...i'm still laughing about that. onions? garlic? (shallots???) Bathing babies. "I just did my nails, and I got yicky food under them. too much. what sort of shots does she want to give them...body shots???

sarah just wants to win, for the sake of being 'better' than anyone else. and judging by her talents....(slurp slurp...) Evan may just keep her around. (pearl necklaces every night???)
    I can't help it if I'm lucky--Bob Dylan

+ Reply to Thread